Dragonstar Starfinder

By Xorial, in Dragonstar

With thew recent announcement of Starfinder , I was wondering if we might see this setting updated in the future?

The idea certainly has potential, the two are certainly thematically similar that it would be a good fit. But there could be a problem with the Mindflayer kingdom depending on how important that is to the Dragonstar setting, Paizo doesn't have the right to publish anything related to mindflayers. Those monsters belong to WotC.

Starfinder will release in August 17 to the general public; after I get my PDF (and later) hard copy of the SF Core Rules, I can start work on making Dragonstar a viable campaign setting that I would love to run within a year or two (thus giving me time to play SF, buy the products, wait for TPPs to produce supplementary materials, and get my campaign ready).

On 3/6/2017 at 5:21 AM, psionicninja2000 said:

The idea certainly has potential, the two are certainly thematically similar that it would be a good fit. But there could be a problem with the Mindflayer kingdom depending on xender discord omegle how important that is to the Dragonstar setting, Paizo doesn't have the right to publish anything related to mindflayers. Those monsters belong to WotC.

if we might see this setting updated in the future?

Edited by ZINADOLL