Expansions on the boat!

By Julia, in Runebound

Both expansions are "on the boat" now, according to the Upcoming section of this very site :)

Both expansions are "on the boat" now, according to the Upcoming section of this very site :)

We all know that it takes a long time to get off of the boat. Ask a Conquest player about their first deluxe expansion and that boat. It was something like four or five months. But I still have hope for gencon!

Certainly can't wait! Really like the game but the "meta" here is really weird, so I might be forced to play it alone (gf despise fantasy stuff).

So 2016 might be the year i'll have to force myself and try my hand at soloing my favorite games :(

Hey FFG! It would be great to add some dice stickers replacements in these expansions.

Edited by vendettarock

Anyone tried these yet? If so, what do you think? I picked up both The Gilded Blade and Caught in a Web at my FLGS yesterday, and I can't wait to give them a try.

I won't be getting these for a bit, so how are they?

I won't be getting these for a bit, so how are they?

Great, of course! :P

I just bought Runebound and Gilded Blade. Only played 2 games so far, but loving it. Red Scorpion is pretty nice with the 'tactics' symbol and her ability. Great mini too. Hoping she'll get a Descent update soon.

Is the general feeling this game will get a good amount of support? I know there's 2 expansions with another 2 coming, but is it doing well? I only ask as ive only been familiar with the game for 3 days :)

I just bought Runebound and Gilded Blade. Only played 2 games so far, but loving it. Red Scorpion is pretty nice with the 'tactics' symbol and her ability. Great mini too. Hoping she'll get a Descent update soon.

Is the general feeling this game will get a good amount of support? I know there's 2 expansions with another 2 coming, but is it doing well? I only ask as ive only been familiar with the game for 3 days :)

There will probably be a big box next (hopefully with a new board), and more minis to come.

There will probably be a big box next (hopefully with a new board), and more minis to come.

A board going into the Mistlands would be great, particularly given their focus on undead lately in Terrinoth (Mists of Bilehall + Chains That Rust, Runewars miniatures, and Battlelore).

They would have to find a way to speed up movement a bit though if they add a new board, and perhaps new dice as well depending on if they add new terrain.

Edited by Valadar

Ohi never even considered there might be other whole boards released. That would be really cool. I just had a peek at how much stuff was released for 2nd ed and it's really encouraging. When I bought the game I pretty much thought that was it!

A board going into the Mistlands would be great, particularly given their focus on undead lately in Terrinoth (Mists of Bilehall + Chains That Rust, Runewars miniatures, and Battlelore).

They would have to find a way to speed up movement a bit though if they add a new board, and perhaps new dice as well depending on if they add new terrain.

The idea of the new board was that you use it instead of the old one for specific scenarios, right? So don't see how movement is affected.