Question on some game tiles rules

By ataribaby, in Drakon

Hi all,

I am still puzzled with some Drakon tiles and how play them. I am too dumb or my english is not enought to get meaning of rules for Teleport, Strong Wind and Master key tile. All other tiles is marked "This action occurs as soon as your hero enters chamber" (except Magic Harp - i understand its rule ok) but tiles in question is marked "The next time your hero is moved". So how i need play this tiles? I will place that tile on map and i not need to enter that tile to trigger its effect? So ut come in effect in time i move my fig after i placed that tile? And what happens when i reenter that tile? Nothing? Lets see - i place teleport tile - so i will remeber this and in next turn when i decide to move my fig i can teleport it? WHat happens when i enter that tile again or my opponent enters my placed telport tile? I am really confused with that tiles and dont know how to play it. Can someone clarify this for me pretty please? Thanks a lot

Wow . . . okay. Let me see if I can clear this up some.

The movement effect tiles will effect your NEXT move once you move onto them to activate their power. So for example the Strong Wind. You move into the tile, the power goes off, but you don't actually use it's ability til the next time your piece is moved . . . by you . . . or someone being sneaky and using Mind Control. (who loves to Mind Control someone who activated a Teleport into the Drakon space? I do!)

Your oppenents can use the tiles you place the exact same as you . . minus the Escape tile.

That does require a little bit of upkeep and memorization, but it isn't all that bad.

If I left anything out, just ask again . . . I'll do my best to explain more.

Thanks a lot now it is very clear - rules was confusing for me as part that you must step on tile as normal was not clear. Very clear explanation. Thanks a lot again.