Arkham Horror LCG

By narubianHorror293, in Living Card Games

Well, this image has started doing the rounds on the internet:

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-30734678/news.jpg.html

I can't stress enough how happy will this make me. I need another co-op LCG so bad, mainly so I can solo it (LotR I keep for the friend with which I started collecting it), but also because a CoC co-op LCG makes so much sense! I really really hope this is not a hoax...

Because there weren't enough threads, right? ;)

Interesting. If game mechanics will be different than Lord of the Rings LCG it will be tempting to buy.

Funnily enough I would/will be interested if the mechanics are similar to LotR :)

Funnily enough I would/will be interested if the mechanics are similar to LotR :)

Same.

It won't be very similar to LotR. They like the LCGs to be unique and different. Which is good as if I wanted to play LotR I'd play LotR. I want a better co-op/solo game.

The mechanics will be extremely similar. Turning cards sideways and putting counters on them.

The mechanics will be extremely similar. Turning cards sideways and putting counters on them.

Also: It will have cards, arranged in decks.

Come on stop being silly now and make some serious posts. So... if it is Arkham/Cthulhu based and a "Living" card game... will the cards be "alive" ?? The gonna play themselves or creep away? Maybe eat your other card games? Could happen people, could happen.

I'm imagining encounter cards like out of Naked Lunch :P

Come on stop being silly now and make some serious posts. So... if it is Arkham/Cthulhu based and a "Living" card game... will the cards be "alive" ?? The gonna play themselves or creep away? Maybe eat your other card games? Could happen people, could happen.

They are most probably able to force your wallet to open more often than expected...

They are most probably able to force your wallet to open more often than expected...

Ha! Julia like you can pretend you dont expect my wallet to open often ;)

After you have watched, friendly-encouraged and advice-supported my last year and a half of spending on FFG Im not sure you would imagine my wallet to have any closed-time :)

Hey, it's not my fault if you have an excellent taste for games! :P

Go back 1.5 years and see my thread asking about certain card games. .. not LotR and see you bring up LotR then convince me to invest ;)

All your fault Julia! ! You all you!!

;)

And I'm thankful for it ;)

Edited by alexbobspoons

If you don't play Sky Traders you have horrible taste. :P

The ameritrash people hate it for being to "euro" and the purist eurogamers hate it for being too "ameritrash". But I like it.

One can hope... :wub:

I do hope we get some new artwork for this.

If you have a lot of FFGs CoC games, you'll end up seeing a lot of the same art being reused.

If you have a lot of FFGs CoC games, you'll end up seeing a lot of the same art being reused.

Sometimes not even for the same character!

Now you got me wondering: Is there a character that appears across all/multiple games?

There are several, but the only one you need to know is Ashcan Pete

There are several, but the only one you need to know is Ashcan Pete

Thanks!

I noticed someting ineresting tough:

monterey-jack-ah-2005.jpg

985334-monteray.jpg

Both are named "Monterey Jack".

monterey-jack-chip-n-dale-rescue-rangers

I shouldn't have read that book!

Two Nine more days (till gencon) before we find out if it is real or fake. Exciting stuff!

Edited by Toenail

Two more days (till gencon) before we find out if it is real or fake. Exciting stuff!

9 days. Gen Con starts Thursday the 4th.

What if they say nothing? Is there a crisis plan in place?

What if they say nothing? Is there a crisis plan in place?

0e431342ff90f0e8b1f35b788d666d6e.jpg