So.. Amy

By Mordai, in UFS General Discussion

Homme Chapeau said:

Your first attack might as well say I'm unblockable and you're telling me the action card kinda sucks? I've played against that action card. It has become the blue card of nightmares for our meta (as opposed to the previous one called PotE due to my always having 2 momentum and the card in hand when I needed it).
Sure, I agree, I was probably a bit over the top on my criticism of amaryllis spin without supporting tech. Good point here Hatman.
- dut

dutpotd said:

Sure, I agree, I was probably a bit over the top on my criticism of amaryllis spin without supporting tech. Good point here Hatman.
- dut

That's the thing, Amaryllis is a mixed bag and won't find play in most decks - they've better uses for action cards. However that does not mean it's not very good outside of a Ultimate Team set-up.

I just wish it had all so I could do a Steve Fox deck using those shenanigans.

Da_ghetto_gamer said:

MarcoPulleauX said:

It's the internet, how serious do you want it to be?

Serious enough so that i dont have 2 deal with ********* who only like 2 cause problems for a game where the forums are already deemed a bad place to be

< Forum Moderator: Please keep it civil, folks. Thanks. >

I felt so ignored.

Homme Chapeau said:

I just wish it had all so I could do a Steve Fox deck using those shenanigans.

Yeah, I wish every card had All on it ^^

But yeah, Amaryllis is a mixed bag but has natural tech in Amy (drastically increases speed and means with Not Human you can likely reduce any reversal to zilch if u have to).

I like all the talk about Amy though, she is my fav Soul Cal character.

-dut

guitalex2008 said:

Da_ghetto_gamer said:

MarcoPulleauX said:

It's the internet, how serious do you want it to be?

Serious enough so that i dont have 2 deal with ********* who only like 2 cause problems for a game where the forums are already deemed a bad place to be

< Forum Moderator: Please keep it civil, folks. Thanks. >

THERE'S A MODERATOR! OMG~! HI!

I felt so ignored.

Wow! i didnt even notice that when i was reading through the messages again lol hey at least they are doing something right now

dutpotd said:

But yeah, Amaryllis is a mixed bag but has natural tech in Amy (drastically increases speed and means with Not Human you can likely reduce any reversal to zilch if u have to).

I like all the talk about Amy though, she is my fav Soul Cal character.

-dut

I don't see any of my favorites being released anytime soon. Character-wise, Block 4 is probably the worst I've personally felt about UFS. I'm not playing characters because I like them, but because they're an amalgam of stats, symbols and abilities.

Still - Amy has a lot of shenanigans through Order, and I'm starting to think it's really her best symbol due to the synergy with Paul's stuff (Hammer of the Gods/Ultimate Team to be more precise) which at this point, simply can't be ignored.

MarcoPulleauX said:

And I"m only trolling one person, no need to shed tears because it's not you, unless you want it to be.

And you're doing such a wonderful job, you know, being as subtle n' all.

MarcoPulleaux said:

MarcoPulleauX said:

And I"m only trolling one person, no need to shed tears because it's not you, unless you want it to be.

And you're doing such a wonderful job, you know, being as subtle n' all.

Everyone here knows I'm a troll, it's not like I can hide it. I could make a new profile a thousand times and within a day everyone would know it's me. I just plan on annoying you til you leave.

MarcoPulleauX said:

Everyone here knows I'm a troll, it's not like I can hide it. I could make a new profile a thousand times and within a day everyone would know it's me. I just plan on annoying you til you leave.

MarcoPulleauX said:

I just plan on annoying you til you leave.

No.

MarcoPulleaux said:

MarcoPulleauX said:

I just plan on annoying you til you leave.

No.

Maybe.

This is stupid. I'm reporting you to the mods. I'm also recommending your IP adress be banned. I don't know what your beef is with Shinji, but whatever it is, you're approaching it with the same maturity as a stubborn donkey. This is no ****. Go away.

guitalex2008 said:

This is stupid. I'm reporting you to the mods. I'm also recommending your IP adress be banned. I don't know what your beef is with Shinji, but whatever it is, you're approaching it with the same maturity as a stubborn donkey. This is no ****. Go away.

IP bans really aren't effective. There are thousands of proxies out there. Just saying.

WhatsaTroll said:

guitalex2008 said:

IP bans really aren't effective. There are thousands of proxies out there. Just saying.

As much as I'm not a Shinji fan I think this is extremely stupid, I didn't even notice it was a different guy until the real Shinji said something (didn't notice the X).

Besides, if anything Shinji has generally been more productive and less trollish of late. Sure he has his opinions, most of which seem borne out of popular belieft and not necessarily play testing with a diverse group, but they still make sense and are usually supported quite well under the noted circumstances.

Anyways, the forums need to be respected for what they can provide players, i.e. known facts and constructive opinions. Not abused by players who see and cling to anarchy and the unknown.

There are two separate threads about Amy, there has been some Xianghu talk, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing what type of splash these characters make in upcoming store tournies and the likes.

- dut

WhatsaTroll said:

guitalex2008 said:

Glad you know so much about it.

But of course, the funny thing being all of these websites contain malicious code that allows hackers to access your computer with the greatest of ease, even through a firewall. Additionally, an anonymous proxy is forced to send all of its data in an unencrypted way, so anyone can have access to usernames and passwords with no effort whatsoever.

Then again, any proxy other than the unencrypted "high anonimity" kind of proxy server can be detected, so it would be easy to simply ban the proxy server. Boom.

guitalex2008 said:

WhatsaTroll said:

guitalex2008 said:

Glad you know so much about it.

But of course, the funny thing being all of these websites contain malicious code that allows hackers to access your computer with the greatest of ease, even through a firewall. Additionally, an anonymous proxy is forced to send all of its data in an unencrypted way, so anyone can have access to usernames and passwords with no effort whatsoever.

Then again, any proxy other than the unencrypted "high anonimity" kind of proxy server can be detected, so it would be easy to simply ban the proxy server. Boom.

Except for the fact that if you're a troll you generally don't have much personal information on your computer or none at all on any website. I'm glad to know that anyone could hack into my many personal trolling accounts that mean absolutely nothing to me.

dutpotd said:

WhatsaTroll said:

guitalex2008 said:

As much as I'm not a Shinji fan I think this is extremely stupid, I didn't even notice it was a different guy until the real Shinji said something (didn't notice the X).

Besides, if anything Shinji has generally been more productive and less trollish of late. Sure he has his opinions, most of which seem borne out of popular belieft and not necessarily play testing with a diverse group, but they still make sense and are usually supported quite well under the noted circumstances.

Anyways, the forums need to be respected for what they can provide players, i.e. known facts and constructive opinions. Not abused by players who see and cling to anarchy and the unknown.

There are two separate threads about Amy, there has been some Xianghu talk, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing what type of splash these characters make in upcoming store tournies and the likes.

- dut

I mean I would leave him alone and stop using this account if he'd just accept my challenge.

MarcoPulleauX said:

I mean I would leave him alone and stop using this account if he'd just accept my challenge.

How about you stop throwing childish challenges and start acting more maturely and try contributing to the boards? Maybe that way, you won't get banned repeatedly.

guitalex2008 said:

MarcoPulleauX said:

Here's an easy one.

How about you stop throwing childish challenges and start acting more maturely and try contributing to the boards? Maybe that way, you won't get banned repeatedly.

The boards are so boring, no one posts actively. The only time people post actively is when there's a troll aboard. So it's a win-win for me.

MarcoPulleauX said:

guitalex2008 said:

MarcoPulleauX said:

Here's an easy one.

The boards are so boring, no one posts actively. The only time people post actively is when there's a troll aboard. So it's a win-win for me.

Then you ruin it.

If the boards are boring for you, get out?