Executor's Gallery

By executor, in Imperial Assault Painting and Modification

http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/Trollbloodplayer/library/?sort=3&page=1

i'm not going to bother loading all of my stuff for the 4th time, the link above will take you to my photobucket page filled with IA stuff

this page will however contain all the new stuff that i paint once i complete my next batch of stuff (which will likely be Bespin)

thanks for looking

*update: I have begun to start the Bespin Models

Edited by executor

got my Bespin stuff in yesterday finally

managed to get Bossk done as my first of the wave (not gonna lie, this is probably my favorite looking model to date, just ahead of the RGC and Vader)

Expect the rest of the wave over the coming weeks

20160604_200249.jpg

Edited by executor

sorry for the lighting, sun is setting and was giving a beautiful orange glow, but bad for pics

Davith Elso

20160606_204916.jpg

Wing Guards, man do i look forward to using these!

20160606_204541.jpg

Kudos to the sculpters of FFG. i swear these models are getting better quality as time goes on

had a blast painting Maurne Rin.

hard to tell from lighting in the photo, but the chains and rings around his eye extensions as well as his bracelets and staff are gold

20160607_211933.jpg

Edited by executor

Next up, i've completed the Ugnaughts, Agent Blaise and a pair of ISB's

I wasn't really a fan of FFG's take on the armor colour of a greyish purple so i decided to go with the standard white trooper armor instead

hope you guys like, enjoy!

*edit, of course i just notice after i post the photo that i forgot to touch up Blaise's knee pad.. lol well i guess that's going to eat up another couple min of my time.. not going to bother re-posting a new photo though. just know that i did it and it looks good :)

20160610_194246.jpg

20160608_211056.jpg

Edited by executor