FFG HAS BEEN COOL... NOW DON'T SCREW IT UP AGAIN!

By Joe Boss Red Seven, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

Fixed up the logo a bit so it looks good on light backgrounds too. Kinda felt right to make it a little better being STAR WARS day and such...

:)

FFG%2BCMF%2BB6-R7.png

AST%2BDANTOO%2BPS.PNG ARM%2520EMP%2520ISD.png

IMP%2BLASERS.png

IMP%2BLASERS.png

REB%2BLASERS.png

ARM%2BREB%2BCOR.png

IMP%2BLASERS.png

You do such nice work!

I try Brother.

:lol:

Yeah i agree using the repaints section as a platform to sell or promote a 3rd party range of models is very uncool.

Its like if you were on the porsche forums you wouldnt start putting up links for people to buy knock off porsche products but you *might* suggest after market parts that they didnt make to make their product better.

So in the same way i think that recommending suppliers of modelling materiels and paints etc is fine... linking to clear resin phantoms probably isnt. even if they look cool.

i think we're on the same page here though Joe

Yeah we are.

:)

I am going to be all over reporting on the offenders , cause screw going to Facebook to look at wonderful FFG STAR WARS TOYS!

:lol: :huh: :angry:

I think i'll be chanelling my 'inner git' and reporting offenders too bro!

Fixed up the logo a bit so it looks good on light backgrounds too. Kinda felt right to make it a little better being STAR WARS day and such... :)

FFG%2BCMF%2BB6-R7.png

AST%2BDANTOO%2BPS.PNG ARM%20EMP%20ISD.png

IMP%2BLASERS.png

IMP%2BLASERS.png

REB%2BLASERS.png

ARM%2BREB%2BCOR.png

IMP%2BLASERS.png

You do such nice work!

I try Brother.

:lol:

"Do or do not. There is no try"

You 'DO' and very well.

^_^

Having lost this subforum once before, I think we all have a responsibility to remain vigilant and keep each other accountable for what we post.

Let's not make FFG regret that they opened the painting subforum up again!

Having lost this subforum once before, I think we all have a responsibility to remain vigilant and keep each other accountable for what we post.

So we are three... SECRETE AGENT MEN!

:o

Sure others are going to too but we are a-holes enough to call it out in public because we LOVE THE DAM P&M!

:lol: :huh: :ph34r:

So we are three... SECRETE AGENT MEN!

:o

https://youtu.be/gBHoCGFXX8E

:lol: :D :P

Pretty sure it got canned last time because of the incessant spam attacks, not because of the behavior of this sub forums members.