New to Conquest and Looking for MN Players

By BizTheDad, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

I just into into Conquest and I'm looking to start playing on a regular basis. I looked at FFG's event calendar and I didn't notice a regular Conquest night at the gaming center. Can anyone point me to a night at FFG where people get together to play? Or does anyone know of a different game store where people play?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

While I don't play Conquest myself, it is my understanding that the Tuesday LCG night at FFG has folks that play all the various games, including Conquest. If your a Facebook person, there is a group for the LCG night titled " FFG Game Center Card Night" , as well as a " Twin Cities Warhammer 40k Conquest" group.

I'm not sure how active the Conquest group is, but it may be a good place to find local players and locations. I see folks looking for Conquest games fairly regularly in The Card Game Night group

Where in MN? My friend and I just picked up this game from FFG and having someone else to play with could be fun. We're just across the border in WI.

Where in MN? My friend and I just picked up this game from FFG and having someone else to play with could be fun. We're just across the border in WI.

The event center is located at:

1975 County Road B2 W, Roseville, MN 55113

There are Conquest players there pretty much every Tuesday starting around 5pm or so, until they kick us out at midnight.

The Facebook groups are much more active than this forum.

There's an FFG Game Center Card Night group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/626884650756575/

and a Twin Cities Warhammer 40K Conquest group:

Papa