Who is doign Control Check Radio

By Hayamachop, in UFS General Discussion

Wasn't there ever supposed to be a second episode of CCR? Who is doing this now that Scott Gaines quit?

Hayamachop said:

Wasn't there ever supposed to be a second episode of CCR? Who is doing this now that Scott Gaines quit?

where you find that out at.

i thought someone said that he/she was a guest for CCR. this was a while ago...i dunno

Mt_Do is doing control check radio. However, with his playerbase quitting UFS, he has nobody to play with and has focused on life.

He has CCR: Episode 2 still on his computer, but who knows when he'll get the chance to upload it.

Ppl on CCR: Episode 2 are - Mt_Do, Scott Gaines, Chubbs, Shaneth

You'll probably not see any more episodes since Mt_Do and Scott Gaines both quit, and they were the ones who did everything.

Hmm, maybe I can figure out something....but will people listen to a non-ranked person like me?

You don't have to be ranked, sir.

Just showing a good understanding of the game and knowledge of CCGs will be enough for people to listen to you.

Back up arguments with solid points.
Approach topics from different angles.
Think outside the box.

Bring forth logical discussion. And don't be hatin', like a few ppl on here like to do :)

Shaneth said:

Mt_Do is doing control check radio. However, with his playerbase quitting UFS, he has nobody to play with and has focused on life.

He has CCR: Episode 2 still on his computer, but who knows when he'll get the chance to upload it.

Ppl on CCR: Episode 2 are - Mt_Do, Scott Gaines, Chubbs, Shaneth

You'll probably not see any more episodes since Mt_Do and Scott Gaines both quit, and they were the ones who did everything.

So Scott Gains and Mt. Do quit the game. Dang that sucks

So...who wants to try to do this with me XD

lol sure if you want to pick me up lol.

Sure, Im not sure how its gonna work though :o

block out a 30 minute format. Find a moderator to keep everyone on task. Get everyone the topics before hand and go from there. That's about it. Oh yeah have a catchy intro.

darklogos said:

So Scott Gains and Mt. Do quit the game. Dang that sucks

Shaneth said:

You don't have to be ranked, sir.

Just showing a good understanding of the game and knowledge of CCGs will be enough for people to listen to you.

Back up arguments with solid points.
Approach topics from different angles.
Think outside the box.

Bring forth logical discussion. And don't be hatin', like a few ppl on here like to do :)

A FEW MONTHS BACK...

"I'll take a listen once a second episode comes out."