Mission Control Suggestion for easier use

By heychadwick, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

Is there some way to add in categories for Mission Control? Or hashtags? Or descriptions? If there was some way to sort through them to find things like 3 player missions, it would be so much better. Or find a way to search on Epic to find different missions.

There is often that one guy who doesn't have a partner on game night. It would be perfect to find 3 of us to run through a 3 person mission.....if I can find them! I played one a year ago and liked it, but I can't find it again. I can't find any new ones, either. I wish I could easily pull up some way to sort through the different missions.

Maybe if I REPORT this it might get some attention? They just write that article about Casual X-wing and Mission Control, but it's so hard to actually find mission types like you are looking for.

Haha; that's pretty extreme but I get it: this feedback forum seems to be completely ignored right now. Early on, the responses were quick, but I think whatever development team they had working on MC is busy elsewhere, or is more concerned with a total reboot than fixing the current mission control.