More "X-Wing" Pilots Suggestion

By Dlogue, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

Hi FF!

I'm new to X-Wing and I can honestly say I love it!

I'm not sure if this has come up before but my only comment/suggestion/plea is for more X-Wing Pilots. I feel it's a shame with how big a role X-Wings play in the movies, that there's only 4 named X-Wing Pilots; two of which died at the battle of Endor. It's really hard to make a X-Wing squad that's outside episode IV theme or not full of Rookie Pilots. I know the new movie X-Wings are out, but they're not in the same time frame as the original series. I feel especially with you taking the time to hit the "Rebels" series, could you do a quick expansion of just Rogue Squadron Pilots (don't even need any new models)? Maybe a generic Rogue Squadron pilot with pilot skill 5 or 6 and a elite slot? And a named character or two to make it interesting and add some abilities?

Thanks!! Again love the game. Just a thought to give back to the game's namesake :)

The X Wing has: Luke, Biggs, Wedge and Garven from the old core and t-65 expansion

If you buy a GR-75 you get the transport, Wes, Hobbie, Tarn, and Porkins.

On top of the rebel transport pilots the (superior) T-70 X-wing currently has four named pilots with another set coming out at the end of the year :)

I would like more scum personaly