Sasquatch

By The Token Token, in UFS Rules Q & A

Weeeee legacy!....*ahem*

Sasquatch - R commit: After you take damage from an attack that dealt more than twice its printed damage, play any attack from your hand (no control check necessary).

Bigfoot Tribe - R commit: After an opponent's attack deals more than its printed damage, play 1 attack attached to this card as a reversal.

Can I react with both of these to the same attack to hit them twice, or must I always choose one?

The Token Token said:

Weeeee legacy!....*ahem*

Sasquatch - R commit: After you take damage from an attack that dealt more than twice its printed damage, play any attack from your hand (no control check necessary).

Bigfoot Tribe - R commit: After an opponent's attack deals more than its printed damage, play 1 attack attached to this card as a reversal.

Can I react with both of these to the same attack to hit them twice, or must I always choose one?

In other words, if you are 100% sure that this is the wording on both cards word for word, you can do both.

How they resolve... well, that's another issue entirely. I believe you MUST respond with them both before either of them resolves, but I would like confirmation of this.

disagree.

You play one, resolve it, go back to trigger, play other.

I may be completely wrong, but currently thats my opinion.

You may be right. I'm not sure on how they're played. But the first thing I could remember is Come to the Aid and Reversals. Although that was so long ago I can't really remember...

DS109.jpg

DS115.jpg

Card pictures, for clarity.

You can respond with both. Sasquatch's ability is not playing a reversal, and does not take up space within the reversal phase. It's one of those oddities like R Mika