Assassin's Secret

By blades0fbl00d, in UFS General Discussion

It has got to be my new favorite card. Makes Tira and Meunette Dance so much fun. partido_risa.gif

That is an awesome use for it. I also like it in Taki* , so you can use Rekki-Maru & Mekki-Maru* , Musoh-Battoh-Ryu , Assassin's Secret , and Mark of the Beast without having to give up the awesomesauce that is her E .

I just checked assassins secret...yes, it is awesome.

I thought you were talking about Taki's new KuzuReppa (Assassins strike?) and i was like "i don't see the interaction these people are talking about..."

lol, free momentum is good. People played omnidirection CB and it required that it hit, AssSecret is 2 guaranteed momentum....good stuff

Smazzurco said:

I thought you were talking about Taki's new KuzuReppa (Assassins strike?) and i was like "i don't see the interaction these people are talking about..."

lol, free momentum is good. People played omnidirection CB and it required that it hit, AssSecret is 2 guaranteed momentum....good stuff

Times have changed. Back then not many ran OCF because there were better attacks. Yet OCF in this current format would be one of the best attacks.

guitalex2008 said:

Smazzurco said:

Then again Omnidirectional Cluster F-word had a split action to commit any card. And a +1M block. And 5 base damage.

Times have changed. Back then not many ran OCF because there were better attacks. Yet OCF in this current format would be one of the best attacks.

OCB was the, uh, bomb.

Weapon + Assassin's Secret Combo E + Finding Happiness E + (2nd copy) Assassin's Secret Combo E + Menuett

Finding Happiness: running multiple copies for Combo purposes never became so easy.

It really disheartens me that Taki has to suck so much. A lot of her cards require momentum, but as it's such a hard commodity, by the time you'd have momentum, you'd be using it for other purposes. Speaking of which, good luck generating momentum when all of your attacks are in your staging area -_- . But otherwise, this card works really well with Loves Her Blade and Assassin's Strike. Made even better if you're a Chaos Male to use Need to Destroy.

MarcoPulleaux said:

Weapon + Assassin's Secret Combo E + Finding Happiness E + (2nd copy) Assassin's Secret Combo E + Menuett

Finding Happiness: running multiple copies for Combo purposes never became so easy.

It really disheartens me that Taki has to suck so much. A lot of her cards require momentum, but as it's such a hard commodity, by the time you'd have momentum, you'd be using it for other purposes. Speaking of which, good luck generating momentum when all of your attacks are in your staging area -_- . But otherwise, this card works really well with Loves Her Blade and Assassin's Strike. Made even better if you're a Chaos Male to use Need to Destroy.

I don't think taki is terrible at all.....what are you running her off? I have a taki build that worked decently, and i played against another taki that was way different then mine and also worked somewhat.

ROTBI said:

OCB was the, uh, bomb.

MarcoPulleaux said:

That's what cards like Assassin's Secret are for. We have an Air Taki* here in my playgroup, and she does just fine. She laughs off damage reduction in the staging area thanks to her First F (and good luck getting Stand Off to stick against her, assuming it's still face up by the time her first attack hits the card pool), she can get her attacks through without too much trouble ( Eiserne Drossel is the main reason why), which means she has plenty of foundations left to pay for a block. The only decks that have given her trouble are Stun -happy Earth Siegfried* rush and Fire Astrid (who now has some speed buffing to her name).

MarcoPulleaux said:

It's yo friend. corazon.gif