Heya Boys. New here

By Silky2, in Fury Of Dracula

I played Fury of Dracula for the first time this weekend and I have to say I was simply blown away. It was amazing and soooomuch fun.

I do have some questions regarding the game however.

Groups. The rules say that players must op to join up as a group and nobody who has already moved that turn may move again. The rules also say that Dracula must fight any hunters as a group anytime he enters into there city. But do the hunters have to fight as a group if they provoke the attack?

Also the rules say that Dracula mus [place an encounter card on any city he passes thrue if no hunters are there. I get it that he must do so. But does this mean he has the option to place an encountere there if it is occupied by a hunter/hunters? So could Dracula place an encounter on a city after he fights in it if the hunters are defeated/ still there?

The Hide card says that he may place an encounter on this location. This means that you can have up to two encounters on one location. What if you have a New Vampire on the hide and a Agent on there as well.. WHich is encountered first? It makes sense to me that the agent would have to be dealt with before the hunters could attack the new vampire.

Also any good tactics for playing as Dracula? I so wanna play him again. Dracula is way the sexy!!!! =)

silky said:

Also the rules say that Dracula mus [place an encounter card on any city he passes thrue if no hunters are there. I get it that he must do so. But does this mean he has the option to place an encountere there if it is occupied by a hunter/hunters? So could Dracula place an encounter on a city after he fights in it if the hunters are defeated/ still there?

I'm pretty new to the game myself, but I think I can answer this one - if there is a hunter at the location Drac's just moved to, then he fights the hunters INSTEAD of dropping an encounter. I think the only time there would be an encounter on the same spot as Dracula and a hunter is if Dracula hid, and the hunter arrived on the second turn.