Discard and Gut drill and face up question

By darklogos, in UFS Rules Q & A

If a person is forced to discard multiple gutdrills from their hand can they play how many gut drills in their hand or are they limited to playing just one? So if i had 2 gut drills in my hand and my opponent made me discard 2 or more cards due to card effect and not cost would I be able to play both gut drills each resolving themselves.

The second problem I had was cards that force you play with a random card revealed if you play that effect again does a revealed card count as part of your hand for the second effect or not. I have not found anything that indicates otherwise. The issue arises with Tiao Wu Kick. If it is used multiple times in a turn there is no way to stop your opponent from including the current revealed card in their hand. The problem is that the card can't be re-revealed so other triggers can take place.

You can discard multiple gut drills and play them all.

I believe the ruling was that, unlike commiting, a revealed card could be revealed again. (unlike commiting in the sense that you cannot commit a commited card, you can only commit a ready card)

darklogos said:

The second problem I had was cards that force you play with a random card revealed if you play that effect again does a revealed card count as part of your hand for the second effect or not. I have not found anything that indicates otherwise. The issue arises with Tiao Wu Kick. If it is used multiple times in a turn there is no way to stop your opponent from including the current revealed card in their hand. The problem is that the card can't be re-revealed so other triggers can take place.

The question arises when it's time to "choose a random card" first, followed by the reveal. Cards that are already being revealed are still part of their hand, so you must use some method such as a dice or coin to choose which card is revealed.

If the method chooses a card that has already been revealed, no biggie, it resolves just fine because the condition for the ability was satisfied (card was revealed). If Kisheri were to reveal a random card that has already been revealed, her speed pump resolves anyway.