Are there any more supplements coming out?

By KaiserBruno, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

I'm still super surprised that, aside from Koronus Bestiary for RT, there are no real books that provided tools on making custom NPCs.

Dark Heresy 1 game master kit, Dark Heresy 1 Daemonhunter are two other examples, which kind of triple what you say, and I know there are others but I don't remember which one at first.

My bad, I had forgotten about the daemon creation rules in Daemonhunter and I never saw the DH1 GM kit so I was unaware that they had those sort of rules. I had also forgotten that Enemies Beyond has daemon prince creation rules and the DH1 Corebook had rules for creating daemonhosts so that adds two more to your list. Still, considering that the individual 40K lines are meant to be notionally separate, it is kind of odd that there are not a lot of books that include rules to aid GMs in customising or building stuff. There hasn't really been anything like that since Ark of Lost Souls for DW as far as I remember.

Even a big book that compiles all of the different NPC and enemy profiles into a single book would be much more appreciated rather than having specific stuff scattered all over the place. Enemies of the Imperium for OW was a great book for this although the fact that it didn't include enemy profiles from the corebook was a pain. I know that it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for FFG to duplicate material across multiple books but having everything spread out in such a manner makes referencing things a bit of a pain.

I wish I had the manpower and perhaps funds to hijack this system from FFG - combine it all the lines
- then release it for free (but alas I can't afford to be sued lol)

If I hit the lotto - my lawyer will contact FFG and Gamesworkshop to see whats up! LOL

Edited by MorbidDon