Challenge question - Magic Edition

By Rinsuku, in Rules Discussions

Alright let's say I challenge my opponent. How does the order work? I know it goes turn player first. So assuming i'm turn player let's say I put in Hercules (doesn't matter which one) and they put in Auron ( Assuming he's bigger than Herc). When can my opponent play Stop? I was playing before and I heard stop can be played at anytime during the challenge phase...

Sorry if I worded this weird. Let me know and i'll clear it up.

Rinsuku said:

Alright let's say I challenge my opponent. How does the order work? I know it goes turn player first. So assuming i'm turn player let's say I put in Hercules (doesn't matter which one) and they put in Auron ( Assuming he's bigger than Herc). When can my opponent play Stop? I was playing before and I heard stop can be played at anytime during the challenge phase...

Sorry if I worded this weird. Let me know and i'll clear it up.

Stop can be played during anytime your opponent is playing a card, which alternates after every card(s) (in the case of some attack cards) played

example

you play Hercules,

they play Auron,

you play Moogle,

they play Stop.

Roxas said:

Stop can be played during anytime your opponent is playing a card, which alternates after every card(s) (in the case of some attack cards) played

example

you play Hercules,

they play Auron,

you play Moogle,

they play Stop.

Yes...I knew it. Thanks a bunch.