Roxas's Trade/Sell Market

By Roxas2, in Agrabah Bazaar

If you wish to buy cards from me, you must mail USD first before I will ship cards.

If you wish to make an offer please send it to my email [email protected]. I'm more likely to respond as it took me about a month to even see these offfers.

Haves

Base Set
1x Sora lvl 3
5x Donald lvl 1
2x Goofy lvl 1
3x Ariel lvl 1

A Darkness Awakened
1x Riku lvl 3
1x Hercules lvl 1
1x Beast lvl 2
1 Sally lvl 0
2x Peter Pan lvl 3
2x Maleficent
1x Captain Hook
1x Ursula
1x Hades

1x SRU Donald lvl 4 (Only really want to trade for Cloud.)

Light & Darkness
2x Jasmine
4x Wendy
2x Kairi
1x Owl
2x Agrabah lvl 3
1x Agrabah lvl 1
1x Lord Fortune
2x Cresendo
3x Tinker Bell lvl 0

SRU
2x Jafar Genie
2x Ansem
1x Genie lvl 1

Break Of Dawn
1x Leon
1x Alice
2x Jack lvl 4
2x Behemoth
1x Sora lvl 3
1x Jasmine
1x Captain Pete
1x Phantom
1x Mickey lvl 1
1x Cerberus

Promo
1x Holo Snow White
1x Non-Holo All Princesses

WANTS
ADA
2x SR Soul Eater
1x SR King Triton

L&D
1x SR Cloud lvl 4

BoD
2x U Rings
3x U Spear
8X C Dusk
1x R Panic
1x U King Triton

1x SR DiZ
1x SR Pete

Promo
1x Holo/Non-Holo Awakening Sora

Make an offer and we'll work something out.

Drastic change to wants. , just brought two boxes for 20, so we'll see how this works.

update to haves and wants.

updates yet again....getting 2 boxes screwed me up

So since no one seems to want to trade anymore, I'm selling all my spare cards (or almost everything that is listed). Give me your offer and I will get back to you.

update to current trades

Update, even though the game is dead, I will like to get some cards so I can continue playing

bump bump bump

bumping the thread

2x destiny islaNd lv 2 set 4.

have any fat bandits from set 4?

Hey man, I have the Foil Kairi and Foil Riku promos. Would you trade your zSet 3 Genie lvl 1 SRU for them?

@RoxaSora - I should have Fat Bandits from Set 4

@ amphillips - Sounds good. send me your addy at [email protected]

E-mail sent! Just reply then whenever you get the chance then to confirm and I'll ship out right away. If you let me know tonight I'l lship out tomorrow then with some other stuff I need to send.

Look at my trade thread, just post the things your interestsed in and maybe we can work out a deal.

what i can do for 2x destiny islands and how manhy bandits u have i need 4.

sending out amphillips stuff tomorrow

RoxaSora - I have one extra (i thought I had more). What do you have for trade?

I also have the Holo Alice you have on your wants.

I'm interested in Dragon Maleficent and Cloud. Let Me Know.

Roxas, I'm also interested in your Yuffie Set 2 SR. I'll ship $5 out tomorrow if it's still available. Just let me know!

amphillips said:

Roxas, I'm also interested in your Yuffie Set 2 SR. I'll ship $5 out tomorrow if it's still available. Just let me know!

Yes I still have it and it is available. I will send the card after I receive the money if that is alright with you, it's nothing personal just I find that it's best to send last when money is involved.

Nope, I'm totally ok with that! We've traded a few times so I have no problems with that kind of thing. Besides, it'd be silly for you to risk your rep over $5 so I seriously doubt I'd get shafted on that kind of deal :-)

bump.

Still no promos.

update to wants and haves.

You didn't get the stuff from me yet?! Or are you referring to the promos from the send in to FFG?

I received everything from you on the 9th so I figured my stuff would have been there by now. . . Please let me know then when you get the chance.

amphillips said:

You didn't get the stuff from me yet?! Or are you referring to the promos from the send in to FFG?

I received everything from you on the 9th so I figured my stuff would have been there by now. . . Please let me know then when you get the chance.

Yeah I got your promos and I just got the five bucks, so I'm sending out tomorrow afternoon before I leave for class or Friday since I'm trying to get my hmwk done before the weekend and I will have more time tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Phew! You had me worried there for a bit. Glad you got everything ok. And whenever you have a chance is good!

Thanks again!

bump

Yuffie sent ...yesterday I think.