Axel??? PLEASE HELP!!

By Peter Pan Fan, in Rules Discussions

I was trying to build a axel deck and i came across something i wasnt sure about, so here goes.

If axel is my player card, and he has 1 ring equipment on him, i go on to play a FIRA Lv3 on trickmaster... does trickmaster get +4 from or do i get +8 (cause i have a ring equipent on axel) ???

ALSO: if i have 2 rings on axel and i play FIRA Lv3 do i get +8 OR +12 (+4 for the fira and +8 for the 2 rings) ???

If i have 1 barrel spider in my KO pile and i play FIRA Lv3 does barrel spider count as a +1 for fira (cause basrrel spider has (FIRE EFFECT) on it) ???

Peter Pan Fan said:

I was trying to build a axel deck and i came across something i wasnt sure about, so here goes.

If axel is my player card, and he has 1 ring equipment on him, i go on to play a FIRA Lv3 on trickmaster... does trickmaster get +4 from or do i get +8 (cause i have a ring equipent on axel) ???

ALSO: if i have 2 rings on axel and i play FIRA Lv3 do i get +8 OR +12 (+4 for the fira and +8 for the 2 rings) ???

If i have 1 barrel spider in my KO pile and i play FIRA Lv3 does barrel spider count as a +1 for fira (cause basrrel spider has (FIRE EFFECT) on it) ???

From how the card is read:
Each "Rings" will increase Fire magic cards by 4. So YES Fira would be 4 +(any extra fire magic cards (+1) ) + 4(axels ring).

If you equip 2 rings then YES its +8. Which indeed makes Axel a fire beat stick.

Trickmaster is a good question so what i think what happens you get the +4 + any bonus fira does. So YES +8 if you have two rings.

And Barrel SPider i thought of this when i built the fire wisdom deck and NO Fira DOES NOT get the boost. Read the card again. It says Fire Effect MAGIC card Barrel Spider is a Fire Effect DARK card. So my deck idea stunk. I was hoping it would work caue Mushu would be useful.