Chicago Imperial Assault Regional Championship

By GoldSquadron, in Imperial Assault Organized Play

Imperial Assault Chicago Regionals 2016

13006587_1055469437825707_80400960735256

The Imperial Assault Regional will be a single day competitive tournament following all the current guidelines set by Fantasy Flight Games. Regionals will be open to all players but due to the space required for competitive Imperial Assault the event will be capped at 120 players. We will play a number of Swiss Rounds with a Cut to top 4, 8, or 16 all dependent on the number of participants. Players are responible for providing all the necessary game components for the Skirmish Format. Entry for the event will be $15 all of which will go toward prize support for this event. You can find the rest of the event information below if you have any questions please use this pos t for your concerns or private message me.

Imperial Assault Chicago Regional Info

• April 30th at Pastimes Comic’s and Games 8502 W Golf Rd, Niles, Illinois 60714

• Player in store Registration 10:00-10:45 am

• Tournament Start Time 11:00 am Sharp

• Tournament Entry Fee $15 (100% of entry will go toward prize support)

• Prizes to include all the items provided by Fantasy Flight Games as well as playmat for the store champion and store credit based on the number of participants.

• Format 40 point Skirmish team with 15 point Command Deck Legal Skirmish maps listed below
  1. • Nelvaanian War Zone
  2. • Training Ground
  3. • Mos Eisley Cantina
Edited by Shanks

Don't forget Imperial Assault Regional Championship this Saturday.

How many players are you expecting? I'm considering making the 3 hour drive but am leery of the 3 hr drive home if this is going to be a late night.

Edited by FSD

Yeah I'm expecting around 20 or so Imperial assault Regionals around the country haven't been very large at all.

Thanks. I may just make the trip then. I'm sure I'll not make the cut anyway :lol: so it should be a relatively early exit for me.

yeah honestly if we had more than 20 people I would be very happy and surprised. The other star wars games still need some time to grow

Thanks for running this last weekend. You guys did a great job!

What won/placed?

~D

While I don't have the exact list in front of me Brian won with General Weiss Stormtroopers and Imperial officers. I'll post the results and squad lists when I get to the store this week.

Looking forward to hearing how many showed up, and the list that won/some of the top lists if possible :)

I'm pretty sure it was 18 players I'm going to check and see if I have the squad lists still at the store.

I'm pretty sure it was 18 players I'm going to check and see if I have the squad lists still at the store.

18 is one of the largest yet. :)

Please also post results under this thread: Winning Regional Lists

We are one have a great regular group one of the only places I know in the Chicagoland area with regular play. I know my buddy Louis is trying to build the game up at Dice Dojo which is great this game really needs more people playing. But I'll do my best to pull the results this week.