FFG Sale Doom with engraved dice

By biomage, in Doom

For those looking for the engraved dice. I just received the 37 lbs of games that I ordered from FFG (only $18 shipping). Both copies of Doom had engraved dice.

Good! That was the main reason I ordered another copy of the game, to get a set of engraved dice :)

(haven't gotten my copy yet to verify if they had them or not)

-shnar

Thanks for letting us know Biomage, I was curious about which set of dice would show up when Doom arrives. I was hoping for engraved but this just makes that sale that much better!

Don't they exchange the 1st ed for engraved ones anymore?

Dunno, but they never did that for me.

No, they no longer offer exchange of dice.

biomage said:

For those looking for the engraved dice. I just received the 37 lbs of games that I ordered from FFG (only $18 shipping). Both copies of Doom had engraved dice.

I just got my copy of Doom in today and it has the engraved dice as well. Which, by the way, I'm very happy about. This is a first purchase for me and I've heard a lot of negative commentary about the original dice. I think I heard that the second edition (which I'm guessing is what was being sold during the holiday sale) all have engraved dice.

Correct, for a short while they were offering free 'upgrades' to the engraved dice. I missed out on that, and now my dice are fading, so I'm *very* glad that the two copies of Doom I bought will have engraved dice. Almost worth it just for the dice! :D

-shnar

Get me a copy of the dice and send to Poland :D