Forest of Evil - Custom Mini-Campaign

By Zaltyre, in Descent Quest Vault Open Beta

With the wonderful Mists of Bilehall tiles now in the Quest Vault, I've gone ahead and made another mini-campaign, requiring "Mists of Bilehall" and "Manor of Ravens". Travel icons are listed in each quest's description.

1. Setup: Perform all normal rules for game setup. Each hero receives four experience points and 100 gold, and the overlord receives four experience points. Then, players perform a Spend Experience Points step and a Shopping step. Players may save any unspent gold and experience points to spend in future Campaign phases.

2. Travel to first quest.

3. Unwelcome Guests

4. Campaign Phase, travel to second quest.

5. Den of Fell Wolves

6. Campaign Phase, travel to third quest.

7. Intangible Terror

8. Transition to Act II

9. Campaign Phase, travel to finale

10. Waste Not

If you enjoy the quests, please let me know. If you've got suggestions for how they can be improved, please let me know that, too!

Enjoy!

Edited by Zaltyre

I would like to play them.... but sadly Mists of Bilehall is not realeased in Germany yet.... :(

The finale has been posted. The first post now contains a link.

Will give it a try as soon as I have MoB.

Looks good, thanks! :)

We'll play it as soon as we finish our current HoB campaign and have finished the Manor of Ravens minicampaign and the Mists of Bilehall / Chains that Rust campaign that we plan to play afterwards, which means... sigh... in a couple of years. :o

I just completed a solo run through of this mini-campaign. I enjoyed the quests. As always, thanks for taking the time to put it together.

Dan Howell

Edited by rdh174