Few undead questions

By SpawnGarret, in BattleLore

1. If Bone Spurs is played against Reanimates, can they still commit single swords to recover wounds?

2. Does Banshee support herself?

One more non-undead question:

3. If I play Overrun lore card, may my cavalry ride back and forth throughout the same hex?

1. This came up not too long ago on BGG. The answer from FFG is that Bone Spurs damage happens at the end of combat, so your Reanimate doesn't suffer damage until after you'd commit dice to regenerate. But you could heal if you were damaged before the attack.

2. No, it just supports adjacent units.

3. I haven't seen that card played in awhile and don't have my rules handy. I'll check later if no one else answers.

Here's the card:

overrrun.png

I got another one.

4. If there is a unit (friend or foe) in a graveyard hex, can this hex be used to resurrect a minion?

Thanks for posting the picture... yes you can "Overrun" the same hex twice but bear in mind you still have to end your turn in an empty hex. Riverwatch Riders are the only cavalry with enough movement (4) to possibly do so. If you have the Daqan expansion their Citadel Lancers can't as they only move 3.

No, you can't use a Graveyard if it's occupied, friend or foe. Placing Graveyards closer to the action can be a risk since it's easier for the other player to occupy and block them.