Cards to break Xianghua

By darklogos, in UFS General Discussion

Because the people demand something to break Xianghua I am going to give you a list of cards that make her more interesting to play with. Break at your leasure.

Ancient Fighting Style: You get to crazy draw to make sure you never have an empty hand against lol Yoshi lol mill.

Bloodied but Unbowed: woot weapon draw!

Body of Souls: Getting that cool attack back for you once again!

Chasing After the Power: Chex hax ceral and milk!

Dead for One Thousand Years, Ka Effect: Blanking stuff in your hood!

Killer Android: ASSET PROTECTION!

Memories that Stain its Armor: BLOW UP CONTROL

Mishima Zaibatsu Leader: MOMENTUM GEN

Nursing a Grudge: no joke this time this can be a really good card if you play a weapon theme with her.

Paid to Protect: because people need more of an reason to ***** about not having said card.

Paying Respect to Your Ancestors: not bad of a card to consider

Relentless: more weapon theme draw!

The Man Behind the Mask: the oh so broke card everyone complained about before.

As you can see that most of the other cards that are useful to her are not broken but moderatly benificial at best. I think the broke cries are off. If you look carefully I haven't listed anything with her symbols. There are some very powerful cards with her symbols and she can make some awesome decks WITHOUT having to get gimmicky and play an off symbol card.

darklogos said:

Mishima Zaibatsu Leader : MOMENTUM GEN

Nursing a Grudge : no joke this time this can be a really good card if you play a weapon theme with her.

If you look carefully I haven't listed anything with her symbols.

But you made your point.

I would say undisputed ruler, finical troubles, and the Ultimate team.

Undisputed ruler- I love this card, I mean what is not great about running combos, and stopping other keywords.

Finical Troubles- A chance to draw into more foundation, yes please.

Ultimate team- If you run some of the stuff that makes block modifiers better, this card has great potential in any deck that can do it. Plus she has more of defense system which helps with her fragile life.

Thats my 2 cents

The big issue is that there is no "OMG" combo that can be done that makes her so messed up.

darklogos said:

The big issue is that there is no "OMG" combo that can be done that makes her so messed up.

Yet.

i like the idea of being able to and use I-precense on the same turn. Escpecially if you have a tekken forces out.

Also she can do some destruction shenanigans then All Life is Prey off a poke and use it for a huge punch.

She is not "ZOMGBROKEN", but she is a great surprise character..and i think it will be awhile before her true potential is realized

Homme Chapeau said:

darklogos said:

Yet.

Mind you, those are examples. Not saying Astrid's bannable or anything.

Yet.

I posted my first version of a Xianghua on the deck building forms today.

None of those really break Xiang IMO. The best bet would to be to run her off Water with Amy's support and The Ultimate Team.

Of course, you'd simply be better off running Order with Amy's support and TUT, but that's another story.

You could also run a primarily Air build with Xianghua, using Purple Army Suit and the like in conjunction with Life drops such as Needs a Challenge. Play Crossing the Cliff, pump its damage (Trained Far and Wide), drop a Needs a Challenge, reveal their hand and discard a key card. Pop Quick Exit to ready Purple Army Suit.