Assistance required on Strange Eons ...

By i101, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

I recently discovered Strange Eons and found that WFRP extension. What a great application and extension. Thanks to whoever coded it.

I would like to know if is possible to rename things? For example I would like to rename "Traits" into "Merkmale" (German). How could this be done?

Cheers

Hello

it depends on the version of the WFRP extension you have. I have made a version which can be easily translated : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wp985ugwcb4n68s/AADxgF2_ulYn1JBWheKl5Tjca/Warhammer3E%20Strange%20Eons3?dl=0

When Strange Eons 3 has been released, I made the changes on the extensions done so far by other authors, to make them compatible with SE3.

Then I translated all these extensions into French. To do this, I used the multi-language feature of SE3, which allow to deport the textual elements (both on the card and in the interface) into one or more "translation files", each language must have its own set of files. So the only thing needed to translate the entire extension into a new language is to provide new translation files !

So if you're interested, I will provide you the english text files, so that you could translate them in german. Then send them back to me, and I will add them to the extension, which will then become fully in english.

I will try to put the files to translate on a cloud this evening, if you want.

That would be great Thindaraiel! I will PM you my email and start translating as soon I got them text files.

Edited by i101