Fantasy Cards

By Lord Reyne, in General Discussion

Sometimes when I am making a deck my imagination kicks in. I am a huge fan of the show and books so a lot of ideas pop up. Imagine this plot card. RED WEDDING- Gold(3) Initiative (10) Claim (2)--- You can initiate 2 intrigue challenges if you win both challenges or win one of them unopposed kill all of the defender's unique characters.

I would also love to see Coldhands get a card in the future.

What fantasy cards have you dreamed up? I am curious! :D

This topic comes up often, of course (although not on this board, which is rather quiet, but, for instance, on cardgamedb - which is more active).

It's worth noting that Coldhands *will* be coming back, as it was a Champion card in 1st edition, and will be reprinted (in some form) in 2nd edition.

The Red Wedding, too, was a first edition (plot) card, and as many cards have been - if not reprints, at least homages to their earlier versions, I recommend you check out some of the rich history of the game of both CCG and LCG cards on a site like agotcards . You'll find many cards you might expect to see coming back into this new edition. That's not to discourage you from envisioning your own depiction of the books's twists and turns, but just that you may enjoy seeing how they've been implemented in the past.

Edited by -Istaril

It's worth noting that Coldhands *will* be coming back, as it was a Champion card in 1st edition, and will be reprinted (in some form) in 2nd edition.

I seem to recall that each champion would have the option of exploring an all-new card if they preferred. I would like to see Coldhands return, but I do think it'd be cool if we got to see at least one champion go this route.