Honestly, I miss Scubadude

By Shaneth, in UFS General Discussion

Awaken said:

from the looks of the trade forums there are several people selling their entire collections...even though i sold all of mine i will still hang around the forums once in a while, UFS still has the best community in any card game ever,

Really I wasn't aware that you and one other person were considered several?

Anyways I didn't know scubadude but from what I have read he seems to be a ******. Good thing he is Dragonball's problem now.

Sol Badguy said:

Awaken said:

from the looks of the trade forums there are several people selling their entire collections...even though i sold all of mine i will still hang around the forums once in a while, UFS still has the best community in any card game ever,

Anyways I didn't know scubadude but from what I have read he seems to be a ******. Good thing he is Dragonball's problem now.

Well it's more than one. Several could be a word used to describe this. I wouldn't, but hey that's just me.

Homme Chapeau said:

Sol Badguy said:

Awaken said:

Well it's more than one. Several could be a word used to describe this. I wouldn't, but hey that's just me.

Well seeing as one of them is himself I don't think he should count that so that leaves one. IDK thats just me...

ShadowDragon said:

I don't miss him. AT ALL.

AGREED, we can always find someone to take pictures if that is something you really want, I personally don't see the need for them

Grizzlegrom said:

ShadowDragon said:

I don't miss him. AT ALL.

AGREED, we can always find someone to take pictures if that is something you really want, I personally don't see the need for them

WTH are you talking about? No need for them? How else are you going to develop your UFS Forum cred without obnoxiously posting your photobucket album online so that people can see what a great time you had when it'd otherwise be pointless to showcase?

MarcoPulleaux said:

WTH are you talking about? No need for them? How else are you going to develop your UFS Forum cred without obnoxiously posting your photobucket album online so that people can see what a great time you had when it'd otherwise be pointless to showcase?

My photobucket is full of inside jokes and unfunny.