Looking for Players in Boise, Idaho and Shanghai.

By Lord Reyne, in Organized Play

I currently live in Boise and I would like to find any players in the area. I will be moving to Shanghai area in the summer and I would love to find any information on tournaments there or information on store and regional championships. Send me a message and we will take if from there!

Right now, it seems there's a vacuum of interest in mainland China as many Fantasy Flight properties are hard to find. (This is one of the many retail ironies you'll find in China where most things are manufactured). Asmodee does have a retail outlet here, but it is currently poorly stocked and has capricious store hours. (Currently, I am trying to find fellow players for X-Wing. I have taught a few students in my school how to play; it's a start, but an X-Wing scene will take some work to start up.)

That being said, local interest in Game of Thrones novels and its television adaptation is quite high (since it contains many of the elements of storytelling banned by Chinese censors). There should be a market here eventually. Here's hoping.

I'm looking for information on this too. Any issues around ordering from Amazon or other retailers? #irony

I'll be moving up soon as well in a month or so.

Edited by Ghosthacked