Any reason you took down the useful support stuff?

By Lomax3, in Dark Heresy

I liked the one sentence description of Calixis Sector planets. Why did you take down half of the stuff when you upgraded the site to members only? I'm not all too happy with having to register for yet another spammy newsletter anyway and let it be said I preferred the old page, which was not that fancy, but functional. So, why hassle the users while reducing gimmicks?

Calm down lommax. This has all been said before.

Just relax, enjoy. Its only a game. Ross said that stuff will be reposted.

Figured I'd prevent starting a new topic and post under this one.

I just bought the DarK Heresy book yesterday and I do have to say I'm impressed with it, but from what I've been seeing on the internet, there is an errata for the main book that is almost necessary to play it. If that's the case does anyone here on the forum have a way that I can get it? I know the sites getting an overhaul so it's not there, but since I'm wanting to run a game very soon, it's definently a necessity.

A copy of the character sheet in the back of the book would be helpful to, but isn't necessary.

Thanks in advance!

You can get to the errata through the web site. Just select RPG, Dark Heresy, Support.

Or if you really need a short cut to it. CLICK HERE .

Ah, thank you for the link. As a suggestion to the site owners, maybe making the errata and support section findable by the search bar would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks again, and happy gaming.