for faeries queen and country and grimm

By the 8 spider, in Grimm RPG

from france

i don't know about this games but i was wondering if it is closed in terms of ambiance to a very old game "for faeries queen and country"? or if at nothing to do. is it closer to the game of white wolf?

in advance thanks

I don't know this "Faerie Queen & Country" you talk about, but Grimm (probably) has nothing to do with it. As for White-Wolf games(I belive you think about Changeling), also not so much.

It is a very good game nontheless, thaugh.

As a heavy gamer for WW products I can say this. White Wolf focuses on the storytelling rather than combat. Grimm does this also. Grimm also has a unique system for teamwork and encourages the players to think as one to get out of tough binds. IMO if you like White Wolf (best rpg system there is. ya here that WHFR players! LOL, of course not, cuz yer in that thread of yours still fighting your crusade) and having to remain hidden or hinding your uniqueness, then you will love Grimm. IMO Grimm is second only to White Wolf products. I believe White Wolf took roleplaying to the next level by making the game sessions feel like a campfire tale rather than a hack n slash crawl.

Grimm is a simplified WW system. This is a good thing though, because just like in WW games, you will know the percentage of your success without much calculation. Using the d6 system makes combat fast and fun. Grimm shares the best of many systems. It has the survival aspect of Warhammer, the storytelling of White Wolf games, the simple d6 system like hero games, and encourages game of traps and puzzles like tomb of horrors more than typical dungeon romps.

As a major contributor to the World of Warcraft Roleplaying Game and an avid supporter of White Wolf games, I can say that Grimm is a must purchase if you want a simple and easy to learn system that focuses on stories and imagination, but brings the challenge of survival and team work to life.