Multiple Instances of Breaker

By Smazzurco, in UFS Rules Q & A

Ok, so lets say you have the shield asset out that gives breaker 2, and the foundation out that gives breaker 2. You play both enhances.

You play a block that has breaker 3. Does it effectively get breaker 7 (breaker3 + breaker2 + breaker2) or does only the "largest" instance count and it ends up breaker 3?

it has breaker:3, breaker:2, breaker:2, they're all seperate keywords atleast i think that's how it'd go.

Yup, all separate and all individually usable.

Just to clarify, you would have to say "Response, Breaker. Response, Breaker. Response, Breaker." in order to use all three abilities?

technically yes, but most people would rather you say, effective breaker 7, or just breaker 7 cus they dont care to hear you say it 3 times

Ziephnir said:

technically yes, but most people would rather you say, effective breaker 7, or just breaker 7 cus they dont care to hear you say it 3 times

wrong i would rather hear my opponent call each instance of breaker and by the rules they should just in case there is a response to one of the responses...

Awaken said:

Ziephnir said:

wrong i would rather hear my opponent call each instance of breaker and by the rules they should just in case there is a response to one of the responses...

by technically, i meant by the rules you should.

and the second part was a "but" and also referencing "most people" since most of the people, not all, i have encountered would rather not wait an go through enlongated processes when there's a way to abbreviate it, while accepting the fact that they may have to take half a step back if your opponent has a response to something in the middle. this is of course outside of a top 8 setting at a larger tournament. and i also realize that a large portion of the people who frequent this forum are the ones who would want to make their opponent say each half of each instance of stun:1 of an attack getting buffed by yi shan's tiger claws in the momentum face up. or an opponent who would force you to wait for him to say pass E every time you did an enhance while that opponent had no cards ready or in his hand, or any abilities visibly usable while commited, and you were about to go through 20+. its perfectly acceptable IMO in a casual setting to say "ill brooding 4 times, man behind the mask 3 times, use yi shans E, and blow up these 5 for 2 regretful existances and 3 unstoppable warriors. your E?"