Token tracker, and page background for anyone to use

By Sunatet, in WFRP House Rules

Ok, I'm still waiting for my box, so I spend my time messing with the rules (at least the part I know), and designing tools for my players and myself to use.

Token management for Stress, Fatigue, Power, and Wound Cards is one of the first things I want to dispose, or at least limit to some agreeable level.

For this purpose I made some progress tracker that includes numbers for Stress, Fatigue, Power and Wound (my players will draw a card only when critical happens, all other wounds will be just checked on tracker) on one small sheet, that require no more than 4 total tokens to manage. You just move the token down the lines instead of taking X counters.

I designed it as A5 format, but it may be still too big. Also I'm not an artist, so take it lightly lengua.gif .

You can download pdf here: www.gmtools.excelocms.com/download/trackers.pdf approx 1.6 MB

Or choose a bigger pack (5.8 MB) with high quality (I mean size - 1754x2480px which my Gimp says is A5 format, Its as close to masterpiece as Nurgle to Slaanesh) background I used for the tracker (its free to use, no credit needed) here: www.gmtools.excelocms.com/download/Trackers.zip

This is a really cool idea. I like it :)

I made some improvements, and put 4 trackers on A4 page, for easier printing (and smaller trackers).

Also added another page background, of bigger format (2480x3508 px), and a bit different style. Same as before, free to use, no credit needed.

Full package containing new trackers and background (aprox: 7.4 MB) is here: www.gmtools.excelocms.com/download/trackers2.zip

I also plan to make, and print some small trackers to put on a recharging card, or scan and print cards with trackers attached to their side.

Hope that will do with all tracking mess.

Wow... I don't come in this section of the forum often, so I almost missed this! A friend pointed me to it.

This would be REALLY useful for advance characters! Thanks man - simple but cool idea.

gran_risa.gif

This is completely off topic sunatet, but that imperial calendar you made is most excellent.

Any chance of an offline version? IE - something that saves that information even after the browser window is closed? gran_risa.gif

please please please please please :)

froo said:

This is completely off topic sunatet, but that imperial calendar you made is most excellent.

Any chance of an offline version? IE - something that saves that information even after the browser window is closed? gran_risa.gif

please please please please please :)

Offline version unfortunately no (I'm a web dev You know, give me PHP + HTML + JS + CSS + some database and I can make You something, give me anything else and I will have no idea what to make of it lengua.gif ).

But I may pop up with something online, that will save Your information in the future (unspecified, as it requires lots of time, planning, testing and so on, and so on.. lengua.gif )

Hey, doing it with PHP + mysql isn't that bad...

I'm not opposed to running a web server on my notebook :)

Wow, the talents I see posting fan-use stuff, amazing!

Thanks everyone for your hard work. Nice to see different takes on how to make the game smoother/easier for folks who are looking for something other than as presented out of the box!