Fate's Wants and Sell/Trade thread - 6/8/2010

By Fate5, in Agrabah Bazaar

porcupine said:

fate, you misunderstood me, i wanted the other offer minus the destiny islands and disney castle

For your SR Lv 2 Sora Flag promo, what's the other offer are you referring about?

My original offer was my SR Flag for Your SR Simba lv3, SR CId, disney castle, and destiny islands. Then you said no, so i said how about the same trade minus the destiny and disney.

Minor update on trade thread.

Did you want to do that trade or not?

porcupine said:

Did you want to do that trade or not?

Yeah, sure.

However,

I can only do just the SR Lv 1 Cid for the trade. The SR Lv 3 Simba is currently on hold for somebody else.

If you agree for the trade, please reply to: [email protected]

are you willing to purchase a foil flag sora?

Morbidsanity said:

are you willing to purchase a foil flag sora?

Normally, I do not buy cards from other traders.

It depends on the price of how much you want for it.

for a foil flag sora I feel $20 is fair

to sucks to get ripped off but dont let it get to you

also good hunting

porcupine said:

My original offer was my SR Flag for Your SR Simba lv3, SR CId, disney castle, and destiny islands. Then you said no, so i said how about the same trade minus the destiny and disney.

To porcupine: Since the other party hasn't decided to take my trade of the SR Lv 3 Simba, I'm now willing to trade it you, along with a SR Lv 1 Cid, for the SR Lv 2 Sora flag promo. If you're interested, please reply to: [email protected]

i can trade my ultima for a goof 4 so i can get one... once again though im only inerested in your the king let me know if i have anything youd want for it

I probably said this before: the Lv 4 Goofy is not enough for my Lv 0 King. You're gonna need around between 2-5 SRU for it, depending on each individual SRU's value.

Minor update on thread

Minor reupdate on trade thread: some card prices were reduced and a couple new cards added.

googy lv 4 for king triton dragon malifcent and foil simba three and check out my thread and see if you want anything else

tyler5555 said:

gofy lv 4 for king triton dragon malifcent and foil simba lv3 and throw in foil cid i value goofy highly and check out my thread and see if you want anything else

goofy 4 for

king triton

dragon malifcent

foil simba 3

if you want anything else look at my thread

tyler5555 said:

goofy 4 for

king triton

dragon malifcent

foil simba 3

if you want anything else look at my thread

I don't see anything else for my interests in your trade thread. I might trade my SR Lv 2 King Triton for your SR Lv 4 Goofy. Please reply back to [email protected]

is your list fully updated because i see some stuff in your haves that i may want but when i look in your failed trades i see some of that stuff there and am wondering if you still have everything in your haves.

List updated on trades and card list.

Yes, DW, it usually updated whenever I get something new added.

my
SRU Lv 4 Goofy
Lv 2 Sora Flag promo (Foil)

your
Super Rares:
- Lv 3 Ariel
- Lv 4 Simba
- Lv 3 Riku
- Lv 2 Hercules
- Lv 5 Behemoth
- Lord Fortune
- Lv 2 Neverland

Kairi NF promo

Feel free to counter

Darkwing Duck said:

my
SRU Lv 4 Goofy
Lv 2 Sora Flag promo (Foil)

your
Super Rares:
- Lv 3 Ariel
- Lv 4 Simba
- Lv 3 Riku
- Lv 2 Hercules
- Lv 5 Behemoth
- Lord Fortune
- Lv 2 Neverland

Kairi NF promo

Feel free to counter

I don't mind trading the following that you've asked of me for your cards. However, I can't agree to part away the Kairi NF promo. I have a SR Lv 2 Yuffie available for your interests, if you're interested.

sounds good to me email me at [email protected]

I've sent you an e-mail message.

Updates on trades.