Fate's Wants and Sell/Trade thread - 6/8/2010

By Fate5, in Agrabah Bazaar

i need your The King, Chip & Dale, SR and R Soul Eater, R Disney Castle, and also your SR Simba lv3 so ifyou can find anything on my thread for them that would be great. i know 555 wants your SR Simba lv3 also so if you want to trade with him first that's fine!

capncrunch said:

sorry i also have ultima weapon

I'll trade you my Ansem for your Ultima Weapon.

555 said:

I have a Non-Foil Flag Sora promo, would you do...

My:

Flag Sora Promo

For Your:

SR Simba Lv3

SR Simba Lv4

Halloween Town Lv1

I hope that sounds good to you, so let me know what you think. Thank you!

I'll get back to about it later.

um i dont know if i need ansem any more i was wondering if you would do

my SRU ultima weapon F Srora lvl 2 flaggy and NF sora lvl 2 flaggy x2

for your SRU king and SRU chip and dale

capncrunch said:

um i dont know if i need ansem any more i was wondering if you would do

my SRU ultima weapon F Srora lvl 2 flaggy and NF sora lvl 2 flaggy x2

for your SRU king and SRU chip and dale

No thanks. I rather save The King and Chip and Dale for cards I strongly need. I highly value The King's worth. And I just want one copy of Flag Sora promo, holo or non-holo.

Minor update to the list.

would you do Foil Flag sora and $5 for chip and dale and SR simba 3?

porcupine said:

would you do Foil Flag sora and $5 for chip and dale and SR simba 3?

Absolutely not! Foil Flag sora is not a fair trade for Chip and Dale, since there is also non-foil version of the card.

Well you value your chip at a very low price, but how much $ would i have to throw in

porcupine said:

Well you value your chip at a very low price, but how much $ would i have to throw in

$25 for SRU Chip and Dale, and if you're still interested, $5 for SR Lv 3 Simba.

Ill do NF Flag Sora and $20 for SR Simba lv3 and Chip and Dale

porcupine said:

Ill do NF Flag Sora and $20 for SR Simba lv3 and Chip and Dale

No thanks. I already getting a NF Flag Sora in the mail.

ok, will you still sell SR simba lv3 for $5?

porcupine said:

ok, will you still sell SR simba lv3 for $5?

Maybe. Earlier before this, someone else asked to trade my SR Lv 3 Simba for a better offer. If I don't hear from the other party soon, then yes, I'll sell it to you. Ask me again around after thursday (4/9).

I have an extra Sora Level 2 Flag Holo Promo if you still need it. I'm not on here much anymore, so, If your interested, email me:

[email protected]

do u still need sephiroth also we have traded before so u should be level 15

ok, just message me on my thread, the one with the parenthesis, with your answer

43710r9drum84k8dud35 said:

do u still need sephiroth also we have traded before so u should be level 15

Yeah, I still do right now.

Minor update on my cards.

i need chip and dale and king trition take a look at my new trade thread i use drum as its title

Minor update on my cardlist.

i need chip and dale and king trition take a look at my new trade thread i use drum as its title

Sorry, my King triton is no longer available now to trade or sell. I still have my Chip and Dale to trade. I noticed you have Sephiroth now. Are u willing to trade for something from me?

i could use chip and dale and three rare soul eaters and a non foil cid i can add a rare in the trade if u need one if ur up to it

email me at [email protected]

i could use chip and dale and three rare soul eaters and a non foil cid i can add a rare in the trade if u need one if ur up to it

email me at [email protected]

Here's the deal:

I willing to offer SRU Lv 0 Chip and Dale and Soul Eater x2 for your SRU Lv 4Sephiroth, OR SRU Lv 0 Chip and Dale and R Lv 1 Cid promo for your SRU Lv 4 Sephiroth.

I value Cid (foil and non-foil) highly than most other promo cards, so they maybe slightly harder to get from me. I don't see any other Rs and SRs that you have. I do, however, needed a Lv 4 Curaga, SR Lv 4 Leon, and Lv 7 Parasite cage (R or SR) if you have any of them.

Tell me what you think of it?

Contact email: [email protected]

i have 1 sr cage and 1 rare cage most likely i can add a rare cage for a soul eater

edit: im in a trade for two rare cages as well for some of my super rares so i can trade the rare cage

i have 1 sr cage and 1 rare cage most likely i can add a rare cage for a soul eater

edit: im in a trade for two rare cages as well for some of my super rares so i can trade the rare cage

Okay, so if you offer me a R Parasite Cage and SRU Sephiroth, I offer you the following:

- SRU Lv 0 Chip and Dale and R Soul Eater x3

- SRU Lv 0 Chip and Dale, R Soul Eater x1, and R Lv 1 Cid (non-foil) promo

What do you think?

i made offer via email