Mistake in Expansion rules / Question to find more deathmatch -scenarios

By Arkkane, in Doom

Okay, so I'm new to the board and my english might suck a lot, so bear with me. I tried to find topics about both of my questions, but this forum lacking good search -system, I surfed through the first 3 pages and couldn't find anything. So here we go:

1. I bought Expansion set a while ago and it seems that there is a mistake in the maps. Second Deathmatch map, "Reactor Core" seems to have two big room pieces that have three door/corridor holes on them. On the map, they are the rooms with Red and Blue key. The problem is, that I have only one of those pieces. Tilesystem also tells me that I should have only one of these. I have count all my room parts many times, and I seem to have the correct number of them. Is there a mistake, should one of those rooms be the one with same size but only two doors? Which one? Am I missing a piece? If it's a mistake, has FFG made a correction to it somewhere?

2. Where could I find fan made deathmatch scenarios? There weren't any on the BoardGameGeek. Campaing maps seem to be easily found, but I could use more deathmatch scenarios. Not that I couldn't invent more myself, but I have discovered many wacky fanmade ideas and maps which I could never have thought myself. If somebody could link me a topic or a website where others share their deathmatch (and why not also campaign/CTF) scenarios, I would be grateful.

HI

1. There is indeed a mistake on the Reactor Core deathmatch map. There is only one of those rooms. What I did was place a deadend as indicated by the map, even though it didn't connect to the room piece properly.

2. There are two deathmatch maps in the files section on the Doom page(basegame).

Here are the links: http://geekdo.com/filepage/47381 and http://geekdo.com/filepage/47380

Haven't seen many other deathmatch maps. But there are some CTF maps in that file section also.

On Geekdo/Boardgamegeek most files for Doom are under the basegame entry and not under the expansion entry.