Party Sheet

By kuba4, in WFRP Rules Questions

I have two questions.

1. When specificaly tension groes up? Its up only from GM?

2. Players can choose any Talent they dont use and attach to Party Sheet?

1. We play that anyone can move the tension meter in response to the game, but the GM gets the final word.

2. Yes. If it's the right type of talent.

There are also times when it goes up by the rules, such as when a reckless caster rolls a chaos star.

NezziR said:

There are also times when it goes up by the rules, such as when a reckless caster rolls a chaos star.

I like that - very nice. I was planning on having certain enemies ratchet up the tension meter as well (something akin to the corrupting influence of The One Ring but extended to the party).

Another question about party sheet.

"Gang of Thugs" have in Party Tension Meter and is wrote:

10 All party members suffer 1 wound, then tension resets to zero as the gang leader cracks heads .

What does it mean?

Kuba said:

Another question about party sheet.

"Gang of Thugs" have in Party Tension Meter and is wrote:

10 All party members suffer 1 wound, then tension resets to zero as the gang leader cracks heads .

What does it mean?

Not sure what you mean by it, but my interpretation is: the party begins squabbling and in-fighting (everyone has their own idea about what to do) and the disagreement comes to blows - and then the part leader (whoever that is) cracks some skulls and gets everyone back in line and focusing on the issues at hand.

So maybe the damage is the in-fighting; maybe it's the cracking skulls. Your call.

NezziR said:

My favorite one of these is with the card Winning Smile. I'm a big fan of flavor text imbedded in rules.

Do party sheets have flavor/setting information on the back like career sheets? For example would the Servants of Justice party sheet have information on how to play a servant of justice?

Nope. But i wish they have.