Question about Action Cards and Talent Cards

By Nabukodoko, in WFRP Rules Questions

Hi folks, hope my question don't seem to stup..d!

It is possible that two players could take the same talent or same action if I got in the box just one card for that action or for that action ?

Thanks in advance !

Last sentence: ... for that action or for that talent...

If they don't mind sharing the card or writing it down.

NezziR said:

This. There is only 1 card for each talent/action, except for the Basic actions (of which there are 3 copies of each of those). Players will either need to share, write the information down, or make a copy of the card.

dvang said:

NezziR said:

This. There is only 1 card for each talent/action, except for the Basic actions (of which there are 3 copies of each of those). Players will either need to share, write the information down, or make a copy of the card.

Or in the case of my players, each buy a core set... sorpresa.gif I really was supprised when they all did this!

Yep, my guys too. When the boxes arrive, we will have 5 core sets, plus the demo set. I will continue to use the demo set and keep my other one sealed.

Well, yeah, that's a great solution. Even just having 2 or 3 Core Sets should be plenty for a group to never have to share anything.

NezziR said:

Yep, my guys too. When the boxes arrive, we will have 5 core sets, plus the demo set. I will continue to use the demo set and keep my other one sealed.

llorando.gif I had to buy the demo set, so I won't be purchasing a second one...

Gobbo said:

NezziR said:

llorando.gif I had to buy the demo set, so I won't be purchasing a second one...

Yeah, I had to pay for our Demo box too (my FLGS is not so F to Warhammer players).

But, I had already pre-paid for my original order. So, I'll end up with 2. I will trade it for a used Arkham Horror and a used Battlelore happy.gif

I bought the demo set too (I didn't have to, but it was cheaper for me and it will take another month until the game reaches our shores). And remember, the FLGS had to pay for the demo set (40€ in Germany, sold for 60€ incl. VAT, that left a margin of 10€ for my FLGS).

Oh yeah, I know they had to buy it, so I am not complaining. The FLGS owner is a friend and gave me the "Employee discount" on it for running the demos.

NezzeR,

I would be interested in trading my unplayed battlelore for a second copy of WFRP3e, Ill include the Hill Giant Promo piece also.

Please email me if your still interested thom216 at yahoo dot com

Tom

NezziR said:

Or they could just attach the talent they both want to the party sheet, and grab another talent too.