order of play?

By Pole2, in Android

What is the order of play? (who is second player, third player and so on...) If it's in the rules, I missed it. Does the order proceed clockwise or counterclockwise from the first player? I would think it matters because of who moves leads, etc...

Pole said:

What is the order of play? (who is second player, third player and so on...) If it's in the rules, I missed it. Does the order proceed clockwise or counterclockwise from the first player? I would think it matters because of who moves leads, etc...

IIRC, the rules state that whomever has read the most science fiction books is the first player. We have never used that rule and simply roll a die. Play moves clockwise.

To change who is the first player for the turn, a player must visit the scene of the crime. The rules state that by visiting the scene of the crime and spending one time, you can make yourself the first player at the start of the next day (turn). There is an optional rule stating that by visiting the scene of the crime and spending one time, you can make any player the first player at the start of the next day. My group has been using this official variant since it was published.

Again, Tsugo with the not reading the question properly...

Yes - play goes clockwise from the first player.

Bleached Lizard have all the answers. :)

Bleached Lizard said:

Again, Tsugo with the not reading the question properly...

Hmmm. You might want to look at the last sentence in my first paragraph.

Sheesh. Talk about not reading properly. aplauso.gif