What to do with the game?

By dafmen, in StarCraft

I have thought up the game, have made a sampler, have finished to mind, but there is a question ???? it it is possible to sell now?

dafmen said:

I have thought up the game, have made a sampler, have finished to mind, but there is a question ???? it it is possible to sell now?

Huh? I don't understand at all what you just said.

Agent Kennedy said:

dafmen said:

Huh? I don't understand at all what you just said.

same to me serio.gif

I made my game, made a test version, but now the question, how can I sell it? Sori for my English.

Describe, please. What game? Test version of what? Are you talking about something StarCraft-related or an entirely different game that you have come up with on your own?

If you are trying to sell a board game idea that you have come up with to FFG--whether it is an expansion for StarCraft or something else entirely--then I know for a fact that they do not accept outside submissions. You would have to be employed by them, but they are not hiring right now.

No, with Starcraft is not linked, because that is written here nenashel suitable topography, so into the first.

Actually I invented games 5. All of these strategies are quite different, there is a homemade version. I would like to find a publisher who can sell them.

Agent Kennedy said:

You would have to be employed by them, but they are not hiring right now.

Actually, I take that back. According to the main page, they are hiring right now. They are looking for a Roleplaying Game Producer and a Fiction Editor. Neither position, though, sounds like it's a job that's related to coming up with new board games ideas.

In any case, the forums are probably not the proper venue for trying to promote your own games, especially within the StarCraft forums because it sounds like your games have nothing to do with StarCraft. I suggest contacting FFG or some other game manufacturer directly.

Try perusing boardgamegeek.com

There's a bunch of resources and people there. Developers and publishers all have accounts. You could even add your game to the listing and see if it generates any interest.