New KH Action figures

By Zero_Outcome, in Odds & Ends

its about time they got a riku figure. and that mickey looks cool

ya i am very excited

Looks great but hella expensive.

hey, it could be worse its only 25 bucks althoght shipping is probably a bit

They have a lot of the Play Arts figures, these aren't the first, right now I have:

Sora KH2 version

Older Kairi

Axel

Roxas

Wisdom Form Sora

Valor Form Sora (very expensive, over $100 in most places)

Master Form Sora

Final Form Sora

I don't have:

Master Arms (a collection of keyblades which are: 3 Wishes, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Ultima Weapon 1, Ultima Weapon 2, etc.)

Sora KH1 version

Younger Riku

King Mickey

In production are:

Kingdom Hearts Sephirtoh (with the one wing)

Kingdom Hearts Cloud (with the one wing)

Halloweentown Sora

If you are going to try to get them all, they are quite pricey...but well worth it, I have them cased in my bedroom as of now, and they look amazing.

ive been waiting for a riku one for quite some time. i want the roxas and kairi ones also

The clould will be cool

Here is a link to a website where you can preorder the Cloud, Sephirtoh, and Halloweentown Sora figures which come out 4/29/2009.

http://www.estarland.com/product32624.html

The Kairi one is weak, and should be handled with a lot of care. I bought a mini Kairi figure a little while ago made by a japanese company, and it came with a paopou fruit, so I made my Kairi hold it. I should be getting the Riku, Mickey, and Sora for Christmas...

I want that ring, it looks cool. Christmas present perhaps.

Which ring? I like the braclet with the hooks on them...you can customize it by adding what charms you want. They have Kairi's, Sora's, Mickey's, Roxas's, etc...

the cloud and sephiroth ones look sweet. i might get those also

Significant lack of Vexen figurine...

I think they should make the Organization members, but Vexen would not be first...trust me...I wish they would make a Demyx, Larxene, and Zexion figure....and they came with a guitar and book...

I'm so happy, my Static Arts Sora Figure came in today for Christmas!!!! YAY!

Static Arts figures, are another brand from the people who make Play Arts, Master Arts, basically this company makes everything Square Enix has to offer. Play Arts are toys that you can "Play" with...that is like the Mickey, Riku, and Sora figures listed in this thread. I don't know where Static Arts came from, but they aren't posable, but they are very nice...I'll take a picture of it after Christmas, along with the Play Arts I do get.

i think my brother is getting me the riku

YES! I just got the last Kingdom Hearts fruit snacks!!!!!! I have all 5!!!!!!!...or 6...I forgot how many...but I finally got Namine's they took forever...

Oh my gosh! They all look soooooooooooooooooooo cool. I just wish they weren't so expensive otherwise I would have like 80... On second thought maybe it's a good thing they are so expensive haha.

80? They're aren't 80 even out...I just ordered the Sora KH1, Mickey, and Riku figures last week...and it said it would take a good month to get here...so I won't get them till next year!!!!! llorando.gif

Haha sorry I was just over exaggerating ;]. Aww stay happy though! Your figures are coming and they will be very cool to see once they get to you!

I'll take many pics to show everyone...I'm an advent fan of collecting these things, so I'll let everybody know when they come...