What have I missed

By Shannux-Echitie, in UFS Uk Forum

lol, exactly what the title says.

I been out of the loop for a while, withy studies and stuff, i just wondering whats been going on and if i have missed anything.

Still trying to get play into newcastle, but everytime i try to do anything theres a friggin event on enfadado.gif . If i cant guess i travel to other tournaments.

Hopes to hear something soon.

Umm, not a lot really.

There are no more major events this year so everything's gone eerily quiet on the forums, and the shipment of Quest for Souls to the UK has been delayed so everyone's running their prereleases next weekend instead of last weekend.

Some stores have had their store championships already but it seems that people aren't travelling to them other than their local ones, and about half of the player groups in the UK have switched to Legacy as their main format (the other half still prefer the new standard format).

I've created an epic banned list of doom which can be viewed on the Sheffield November events page, and singlehandedly invented TDR - Tapdance Revolution! Play on a DDR machine with really noisy shoes and win by making your opponent double over laughing gran_risa.gif

Speedsta said:

Umm, not a lot really.

There are no more major events this year so everything's gone eerily quiet on the forums, and the shipment of Quest for Souls to the UK has been delayed so everyone's running their prereleases next weekend instead of last weekend.

Some stores have had their store championships already but it seems that people aren't travelling to them other than their local ones, and about half of the player groups in the UK have switched to Legacy as their main format (the other half still prefer the new standard format).

I've created an epic banned list of doom which can be viewed on the Sheffield November events page, and singlehandedly invented TDR - Tapdance Revolution! Play on a DDR machine with really noisy shoes and win by making your opponent double over laughing gran_risa.gif

Lol, so it should be easy to catch up then, awesome.

erm, probably another stupid question, what are these formats XD.

hmmmmmm, i am a fan of ddr, i must try this new tdr aswell.

p.s. one more stupid question, i dont know if this is true or not, might of just been because it was a into game, but when you deck out do you shuffle your graveyard, remove the top 10 cards from the game and continue, or have i been misleading myself for sooooooooooo long XD.

There are very few cards currently legal, so it would be very easy to catch up :)

At the moment, the only cards legal for standard format are cards with the five point shuriken on them. If you didn't already know, FFG have reprinted Close Throw, Mark of the Beast, Cursed Blood, Martial Arts Champion and Power of the Edge with a five point shuriken.

About half of the UK has switched to legacy as its main format now tho'.

And yes, you do remove the top ten from the game, especially against Lilith gran_risa.gif

Speedsta said:

There are very few cards currently legal, so it would be very easy to catch up :)

At the moment, the only cards legal for standard format are cards with the five point shuriken on them. If you didn't already know, FFG have reprinted Close Throw, Mark of the Beast, Cursed Blood, Martial Arts Champion and Power of the Edge with a five point shuriken.

About half of the UK has switched to legacy as its main format now tho'.

And yes, you do remove the top ten from the game, especially against Lilith gran_risa.gif

XD dont suppose there are any 5 point darkstalkers yet.

K then i have been playing right, thats good to hear, hopefully early next year i can start travelling for tournaments, and get me some tourney action :P .

Anyways thanks for the help dude,