Like Oh My God, Mixup - Steve Fox

By Bpet, in UFS Deck Building

So, when I play fighting games, I generally don't get good enough to learn most combos so I usually had to do a lot of mixup to win. Anyway, All/Fire is a ridiculous combo.

Characters x1

Steve Fox - [All, Chaos, Fire]

Attacks x19

Hammer of the Gods x4

Turn Thruster x4

Tandoya x4

Gut Drill x3

Phoenix Smasher x2

Blazing Fists x2

Assets x3

Pauls Gi x3

Action x 6

Toughest in the Universe x3

Mist Stance x3

Foundations x33

Financial Troubles x4

For the Money x4

Genius Alchemist x4

The Strength Within x4

Needs a Challenge x4

Defeated the Rifile x4

Inhuman Speed x3

Bloodline Rebellion x3

Looking for Thrill x3

Grand total, 62 cards.

Before this set, Steve Fox had Paul support, and then had to choose between fire or all. Now, its like am/pm, there's too much good stuff. I feel so sad for Boxing is Life. They made a niched rare foundation, and then immediately made a better one and as a common.

Genius + FtM + Bloodline = a lot of punches played in a turn. Once I get the first one through, Inhuman speed lets me keep changing the zones.

Toughest + Gut Drill + Steve gives me a lot of defense on my off turns. A little concerned how this deck does in the late game, but it should be fun.

I'd lose Needs a Challenge for sure, and lose something else (maybe Defeated the Rifle or Genius Alchemist) for Battle Tested and Unrefined.

Unrefined is very simple, but adds to the very pressure Steve possesses with his E. Battle Tested is a mad drawing machine, working perfectly with For the Money and Alchemist.

Doh! Someone else beat me to the punch of posting an All/Fire Steve Fox deck. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Looks very similar to what i'm running. In playtesting, however, i found that 18 attacks was too much. My line up currently looks like this:

4x Hammer of the Gods

4x Tandoya

3x Blazing Fist

4x Turn Thruster

3x Gut Drill

Seriously, i think with all the speed and damage pump Mitsu's support grants, adding one more Gut Drill, and cutting the Blazing Fists would be ideal.

My opinion only, not Gospel truth.

Nice looking deck, tho'.