Aldershot PreRelease

By Tallgeese, in UFS Uk Forum

Always assuming that the stock turns up on time this will start at 13:00 on Sunday 29th November .

Will definitely be there with Joe, looking forward to it.

Also sorry about the no show yesterday, was planning to build Taki for the store champs, so I didn't have a deck...

Sorry, it's postponed until Sunday 6th December now, well, in theory anyway............... serio.gif

Definitely won't be there then. Typical, I miss out on the rescheduled store champs (which I was really looking forward to) and now it turns out there was no reason to reschedule it.

Getting really pissed off here. enfadado.gif

Lo!
Guess I won't be coming after all, as I can't do the Sunday. Guess I can't be too pissed, as technically I wouldn't have been able to attend the original one on 21st November, but this is a little irritating. Started to get all excited, especially since it seems to be real tough to get the promos after the event (and these generally turn out to be essentials).

Seriously dudes, I HATE being downbeat (see Joe's thread for more details!) but this really starting to get me down. I can't even run the **** things coz of the size of the kits (which FFG refuse to move on)

GAME ON!!

Esdevium got the pre stock about 30 minutes ago and even if I have to go and get it myself I will have a pre-release on Sunday!! So get yer bad selves down here!! happy.gif

Not sure what will happen for everone else I'm afraid, looks like it may be next week, I am still waiting for Esdevium to give me an answer on that, sorry.