Warrior Knights, War of the Ring or Conan?

By silenceindigo, in Warrior Knights

If I had to choose one, should I go for Warrior Knights or War of the Ring? With Conan upcoming too, I try to sort out differences...

War of the Ring is mostly a 2-player experience, while Warrior Knights really shines with about 4-5 players.

It really depends on you preferences / size of your player group.

I wuld say, that it depends really on how many players will play the game. Warrior knights is an optimal game for 4-6 players. war of the ring is best played with 2 players, but can easily played with 4. I can't say that much about age of conan, but i think that it is best playable with 3 or 4 players.

Very tough question as WK and WotR are totally different. Both are great, but as said, if you primarily player with one other friend, go with WotR. If you have a larger group, go with WK.

i'd also say these games (WK and WotR) are totally different - as you just really have fun playing WotR when being 2 - and WK only being fun when you have larger groups

plus the time factor - WotR last like a whole day and WK is playable within 3-5 hours!

Unless 1 player is just learning the game, WotR is a 3 hour endeavor.

bitva said:

Unless 1 player is just learning the game, WotR is a 3 hour endeavor.

something like that, yeah.

it doesn't take (too) long to finish if both players know the rules.

I cannot speak for Conan, but I have played WK a few times and know about WotR through the guys playing it at the club.

WotR is an epic for LotR fans (like myself) but WK plays rally quickly and cycles through the turns ALOT quicker. If you have lots of time and want a gognardian experience, go for WotR. If you want a game that has great interaction amongst players and is over in around 2 hours, go for WK.

I cannot wait to play WotR soon, being a Tolkien fanatic!