mitsurugi5 + inhuman speed

By DvON, in UFS Rules Q & A

i know its legacy but i just want to see if anyone can spot any reason this wouldn't work. sorry for the cut and dry question without pictures or revelent text but i'm on break.

Inhuman_speed.jpg SC03_056_144_Mitsurugi_5.jpg

LOL. Awesome.

Note that even though you could make your attack effectively infinite in speed, you couldn't get more then 2 from the second R on 'Rugi.

i wonder how long i could go on before its considered staling, i like the idea of 60min speed pumps

The general procedure for an "infinite" or "boundless" loop like this is you declare how many times you're repeating it. Otherwise, it's just stalling and will get you in trouble at a tournament.

Tagrineth said:

The general procedure for an "infinite" or "boundless" loop like this is you declare how many times you're repeating it. Otherwise, it's just stalling and will get you in trouble at a tournament.

Basically.

You state "I'm activiating this 50 gazillion times, and in the end it will be low"

Anything other then that is stalling. Your opponent calls over the Judge. Judge issues first warning. Do it again, just issues game loss. The third time Judge issues match loss. Finally if you do it a 4th time during the tournament to try and run out time judge comes over and ejects you from the tournaments.

Antigoth said:

Tagrineth said:

Basically.

You state "I'm activiating this 50 gazillion times, and in the end it will be low"

Anything other then that is stalling. Your opponent calls over the Judge. Judge issues first warning. Do it again, just issues game loss. The third time Judge issues match loss. Finally if you do it a 4th time during the tournament to try and run out time judge comes over and ejects you from the tournaments.

guitalex2008 said:

I'm assuming that as a courtesy to the opponent, you at least explain the loop and how it goes once or twice until he understands it's a loop, right? I did that with the Hanzokick before Block 2 rotated in SAS and no one seemed to mind.

That's given.

However DVon was stating "I like 60 minute speed pumps."

There's a difference between explaining card interactions which is part of game play.

And constant repeating:

R: I change the zone

R: I speed pump

Antigoth said:

guitalex2008 said:

I'm assuming that as a courtesy to the opponent, you at least explain the loop and how it goes once or twice until he understands it's a loop, right? I did that with the Hanzokick before Block 2 rotated in SAS and no one seemed to mind.

That's given.

However DVon was stating "I like 60 minute speed pumps."

There's a difference between explaining card interactions which is part of game play.

And constant repeating:

for the record i stated i liked the "idea" but thankyou for clearing that up for me, i might just have to show my face at a legacy tourny this year

DvON said:

for the record i stated i liked the "idea" but thankyou for clearing that up for me, i might just have to show my face at a legacy tourny this year

No problem. Don't feel that I was personally implying you were going to do something like that. However from personal experience, someone, somewhere will attempt to do that after winning the first round so they get their 1-0 win. So it just needed to be stated for the record how a judge should deal with the situatuion.

Yeah and all you have to do is add deceptive look and you got an ifinite speed....and even more damage attack :)

I thought you could only respond once per card in the "stack". Am I wrong?

Ninjazanus said:

I thought you could only respond once per card in the "stack". Am I wrong?

responses are once per card per trigger, each time the response on mitsu is used it makes a new trigger and the same goes for inhuman speed so you are able to keep responding because everytime you do it creates a new opportunity.