Anarchy Trades( looking to SELL EVERYTHING)

By Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy, in Agrabah Bazaar

Oh, then can I do Sephy for $20. As I mentioned before, that would be 1/10 of the amount you want, for only 1 card.

yeah i'll do it IF amphillips doesnt wanna buy the whole set

I definitely want the whole set. I can send out cash on Monday. I sent you another e-mail then.

Anarchy, there isn't anyway I could higher the price for that Sephy...that is really the only card I need at the moment, and I really do want it. Could I do $30.

If not, amphillips, could I PLEASE buy it off of you?

amphillips is getting the whole set but i wanna see if he might chip in for the cost to ship it all since he is getting so much....

Depends on how much you want me to chip in for shipping? I have no idea what quantity of cards you're talking with all the Commons and Uncommons as well so you need to give me an idea of what you would like me to chip and and we'll talk about it. But you need to try and let me know asap. I was going to send money today but there is no guarantee that will happen if you want some extra cash as well. I'd probably not be able to ship until tomorrow. Frankly though, if I am chipping in on the shipping I would expect that this get sent priority as well then and not some garbage like media mail. I think that is more than reasonable to request. Just let me know. . .

my cards are in pristeen condition i assure you everything in my book(my main collection) is in the best condition it can be. putting all the precautions in and making sure nothing will be damaged in transport, so id say ten to twenty dollars extra

How Much for Sephrioth and Aerith Indivual Prices Please

Jason_X<.<, I'm pretty sure he sold all the cards to amphillips, including those 2 already. But I have an extra Aerith, do you have any KH cards?

Anarchy, sending in about 15 mins. I'll e-mail you then with the tracking information so you can follow the shipment.

alright amp sounds good

I want Sephrith :'(

...don't we all want one right now for some reason? (you want it too have one, I want an extra...because I could really use it)

I would actually use it for a FF deck

Well i got my money today, and the cards will be shipped this weekend so I guess this is good bye to all of you as there is no reason for me to stay. I admire you all for sticking with this agme even though its only future is to be discontinued in two sets leaving cards you hope will get better as bad as they were to start. But to each his own, plus in a year i will be moving away to a university and i need any money i can get for that. Now some of you i really liked you were nice people. Champ one of the first people i traded with on the new forum sorry again for calling you a girl, Roxas-Lawliet where ever you are yopu were cool it was a pleasure meeting you at gencon last year thanks for getting me started in the game. On the other end some of you prolly dont care that im going and will be happy when im gone. Therefore throthrael I'm sorry but you disappoint me and give a bad name to todays youth, Mr.Dawn you have to stop caring so much this is a card game forum with people you will prolly never see not you house with your friends in and family. Not everything here is your business and im sure youd be happier not giving a ****. And Darkwing Duck you make me laugh, just because you string a bunch of curse words and other degraded words together doesnt make you intimidating it makes you look fairly stupid and like a coward.

Thats about it for me guess i will be headin out then, maybe if the game takes off i will be back but right now it aint looking good. Farwell.

*tear* llorando.gif

****, and it was just starting to grow in this area too.

I'm kinda sorry I missed this. I like having people who are willing to argue with me around, gives me something to do, y'know.

But:

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

throthrael I'm sorry but you disappoint me and give a bad name to todays youth

Despite myself being a legal adult aren't I...older than you?

I know you're not gonna answer, seeing as you've left and all, but as we both established aaaaages ago, I've gotta have the last word =] Otherwise I wouldn't be me.

Me <3

i am interested in buying all of your commons ans uncommons and also a dark riku. how much would you sell for?

Actually, he sold his entire collection to me. . .