Character portrait tools for WHFRP?

By stanmons, in WFRP Gamemasters

Hi,

I'm looking for a tool that I could use to create NPC character portraits for WHFRP .. any ideas? Of course support for Human, Dwarf, Elf etc is preferrable.

Arto

One possibility is to use the pdf's ffg is releasing for 2nd edition and use the maptool portrait maker (usually used to make tokens for online rpg sessions). If necessary , there are some free pdf printer drivers which allow converting the pdf to a jpg.

For now I suppose that you could use the free application called Strange Eons, which is used to create fan material for Arkham Horror.

The character standups for 3rd edition look like they're the same size, shape and even use the same bases.

Here's the link:

http://www.sfu.ca/~cjenning/eons/

At the very least you could generate one through this app, then use the generated images as a template for any others of your own creation.

If you mean the pictures of characters you could download Dragon Ages character generator for PC. It's free and includes a lot of options to alter the face of the character. That could be helpful if you have the time to play around with it.

Thanks for the ideas! I just mean to illustrate some NPCs so this Dragon Age character generator should do the job!