Joke Xianghua is a joke

By guitalex2008, in UFS Deck Building

Notcie that none of her stuff that adds foundations to the staging area ready ever mention that you could normally play them? BWAHAHAHAHA let's make a joke Xianghua using a bunch of off-symbol cards for no good reason!

Characters:
1 6/6 Xianghua. +0M

Assets:
4 2/5 Sword of No Name +2M - Unique - Weapon
4 2/5 Path of the Master +2M - Unique

Actions:
4 2/5 Acrobatic +2L
4 3/5 Silent Xia Sheng Stance +1M

Attacks:
4 5/3 3M4 Crossing the Cliff - Combo (Weapon, Weapon) - Throw
4 4/3 3L3 Execution Technique First Rite +2L - Stun:2 - Weapon
4 4/2 3M5 Playful Slice +2L - Weapon - Combo (Weapon, Action)
4 6/3 4L6 Waterfall +2M - Multiple:1 - Combo (Weapon, Weapon)

Foundations:
4 1/5 Carefree +1M
4 2/5 Ka Technique +3M
4 2/5 For The Money +3M
4 2/5 Playful +3H
4 2/5 Financial Troubles
4 2/5 Together Again +2M
4 3/5 Communing with the Ancients

Total: 61 cards

FOR NO GOOD REASON!

Alright, so about half of her foundations are playable and share Air/Water. In fact, the deck's main symbol is Air (watch out for the Together Again chaining). Crossing the Cliff will be your friend in cheatery.

Play Crossing the Cliff. Either it deals 4 (allowing you to place any foundation in the staging area by making a 4 check) or 2 (allowing you to place any foundation not named Communing with the Ancients into your staging area).

So what sort of stupid cheatery do I have here?

- For The Money: OF COURSE! The opponent won't see it coming in a million years! This + Playful Slice = spam attacks.
- Ka Technique: WHY THE HELL NOT? Let's add some random control in there for no good reason.
- Financial Troubles: She shouldn't be one of the few 7 handers who don't have access to this... Amy and Hilde would make fun of her!

Feel free to post your own insane cheatery Xianghua build here. Only applies to decks that have foundations she can't normally play, otherwise it's not really cheatery!

Good to see i'm not the only one who noticed how her character ability semi-replicates 3.Talbain. :)

Dragon Flame.

end of thread

Wafflecopter said:

Dragon Flame.

end of thread

guitalex2008 said:

Wafflecopter said:

Dragon Flame.

end of thread

I'm not just slightly... I'm COMPLETELY confused about this statement.

Yeah, I mean come on, there's not even a card with that name.

No, but he probably just means that Xiang-Hua should play Dragon's Flame, since it's so easy to get the combo with her.

True, but I suppose he missed the memo on the whole THIS IS A JOKE DECK thing. I suppose it wasn't very clear in the title, or description.

Did he even see the foundation base, I wonder.