The Good The Bad and DC Regional Championship 2009

By Umigame, in UFS Fan Announcements

For the entire History of UFS with the help Of Anima USA, I have been proud to bring to the UFS community the DC Regional Championship. Well, I was told this year that Anima USA did not have room for us… So I found another location and date to hold it (Nov. 21st) then the announcement of the pre-release came and quashed those plans. With the holidays and busy work schedule I will not have another free weekend until next year

So this means I have had to make some changes so….

UFS DC Regional Championship 2009-10 will be held at Game Parlor Woodbridge
Date: Saturday January 9th 2010.
Time: Sign-ups will start at 11AM Tournament begins at Noon.
Entrance Fee: $10

Address:
Game Parlor Woodbridge
14400 Smoketown Road
Woodbridge, VA 22192
703-551-4200

So why should you come, well other than a day of UFS competition at its best, the winner of the event will take home the M. Bison Trophy and a 4-day pass to Gencon Indy 2010. There will also be tons of other prizes including Promos, art prints, art books, figures, boosters and more.

Other than the main event, which will be standard constructed UFS. We will hold side UFS Drafts throughout the day as we have enough people, and if I can get all the logistics worked out Side tournaments of Street Fighter IV and other fighting games on the PS3. All the side events will have no additional charge.

So start making plans now to come, if people want to, I may hold more stuff on Sunday. If you have any questions please feel free to post here or email me at [email protected]

Craig

OMG MY BISON TROPHY NEEDS TO HAVE ITS TWIN BROTHER.

in laymen's terms: bring it, i will defend my title and take Bison version II home.

Awsome... That should be cool, and we will see if we can have our first repeat champion, this will be the 5th year, and so far no repeats.

Craig

This sounds quite awesome, I'll try to come and I know some other guys that might too.

Team Tapout will be in tha crib.

Uhh.. to give you an estimated head count for Hanover...
(Shaneth/Chubbs/Hughes/MickyD/Philly/Luke/Jordan/Jesse/Quinn/Jake/Sontag)

In total, Imma estimate about 10 ppl from Hanover actually making it. I'll ******* my pantz if we get 12ppl.

I've been talking with some friends and I think you can count on seeing at least 5 guys from Charlottesville/Blacksburg attending on the 9th.

weather permitting A few of us from Rochester,NY may take a day trip down there. Have soooooo many deck in development...may just show up and roll a die to decide what i will have to play.

Cool looking forward to everyone comming out to play

So Is this still going to happen? Because I am still interested in attending if it does.

The Cancelation of the game will not effect the DC Regional Championship. I already have the trophy and prizes to give away, so it would be a waste to not still give them away.

Everything is still on, so everyone come out and enjoy a Day of UFS fun.

Craig