You can add this card to the list of Terrains that aren't Terrains...

By guitalex2008, in UFS General Discussion

You know what I'm talking about, like Path of the Master.

Has anyone noticed that Pavillion is NOT a Terrain, and is NOT Unique in any way? That's weird.

Bring 4 out and as an enhancement the opponent must commit some of their foundations in some sort of pseudo Stun:X, where X is the number of Pavillions you have in play, committed one at a time. Not to mention the burn combined with Yoshimitsu (asset) which thankfully IS unique.

Do you see it as a problem?

Not really. I'm more concerned about Yoshi coming in with Mt. Devil Divider , making it unblockable, pitching your whole hand, and then into some massive attack for game if you're 6 HS, or simply killing you outright with Mt. Devil Divider if you're 7 HS, to be honest. It makes Algol* happy in the pants, though (if you can get that Najm to hit, fun times will be had).

Now that you mention it, four of these and the 2 Pseudos out and you have Alshain Najm overkill...

Here's a Razor's Bite (ditch, draw, ditch, draw, ditch, draw, ditch, draw, R to ditch, draw, R to ditch, draw), it's 4L2... moving on!

Here's an Alaraph Achernar (ditch, draw, ditch, draw, ditch, draw, ditch, draw, R to ditch, draw, R to ditch, draw), it's E (ditch Alshain Najm, draw), Combo E (draw 2). It's 3M4. Moving on!

Researching the Past (put Alshain Najm on the top of the deck).

Algol F (ditch 6 cards, draw 6 cards).

Alshain Najm... (ditch, draw, ditch, draw, ditch, draw, ditch, draw, R to ditch, draw, R to ditch, draw), Combo E for +...24?

A balanced China Box at best

not like I cared to see China Box ever uttered in the forum again, but it's also an asset, meaning competition is fierce

It's getting "Terrain" added as an errata.

Tagrineth said:

Tagrineth said:

Proof or it didn't happen

MarcoPulleaux said:

Tagrineth said:

Look at the Q&A board, tard.

After speaking with James, I confirmed and posted in the Pavillion thread in the Q&A that in Steve's December state of the Game Pavillion will be provided Errata/Functional Errata giving it the Terrain Keyword.

I will be updating the various online resources over the next few days. (Omni-Faq, Errata Thread, Etc)

Tagrineth said:

MarcoPulleaux said:

Tagrineth said:

Look at the Q&A board, tard.

Read Antigoth's response.

See? He has etiquette. E TI QUETTE.

MarcoPulleaux said:

And I have don't give a ****. DO N'T GIVE ADAMN.

Tagrineth said:

MarcoPulleaux said:

LOL. It's been awhile since Tag made me laugh that hard.

If this was face book he'd def be getting a like click lol.

Tagrineth said:

MarcoPulleaux said:

*falls off throne*

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I sure hope everybody's laughing at the fact that Tag said "I have don't give a ****"

MarcoPulleaux said:

I sure hope everybody's laughing at the fact that Tag said "I have don't give a ****"

No I'm pretty sure the laughter is at your expense. Tag's wording was intentional after all. It would be clearer if he had typed it as: I have "don't give a ****"

Yeah but his retort wasn't funny. His poor grammar, on the other hand, was definitely.

Words fail me. Almost as hard as Shinji just outright fails.

Holy **** is this what passes for humor nowadays?

Apparently. I think both Tag and Shinji should get their heads out of each other's asses (even though it's funny some of the time) and resolve their eternal grudge. You don't have to like each other to be civil.

Back on topic, now: Algol* is very sad that his new toy was just nerfed. Too bad, as it allowed Algol* to run attacks he wanted with less reliance on Stun , plus having the pitch-draw madness. You still want to have Pavilion , but now it's not an automatic 4-of.

However, I think Pavilion can compete for a space in most decks that can run it. That pitch-draw ability is pretty good without the Najm janksauce.

LordAggro said:

Apparently. I think both Tag and Shinji should get their heads out of each other's asses (even though it's funny some of the time) and resolve their eternal grudge.

That will never, ever happen.

Also, when it comes to Algol, the only reason I doubt he'd run Pavilion is because he's already too busy running Psuedos.

MarcoPulleaux said:

Also, when it comes to Algol, the only reason I doubt he'd run Pavilion is because he's already too busy running Psuedos.

It's still better than his own terrain, and with his ability to tear through his deck, he only really needs one or two.

MarcoPulleaux said:

that also means its vulnerable to your opponent running terrains too...........

Ziephnir said:

that also means its vulnerable to your opponent running terrains too...........